Poll: what's worse,beating up a girl, or getting beat up by a girl?

Aeriath

Sep 10, 2009
I'm going to say that beating up a woman is worse, if only because it means that I have been the aggresssor.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
beating up a girl...can't really get away from that ever haha
getting beat up well...if you have any character people would understand that you didn't fight back and turned the cheek
of course if you're one to have friends who'd mock you for being a man then you're likely also one to beat up girls regularly hahaa (douchebag :p)

stone0042

Apr 10, 2009
As far as I'm concerned, there is never a situation in which it is okay to harm a woman. Ever. Screw ego and social repercussions, I'll get my ass kicked by a chick before I come anywhere near hitting one.

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
Well In both you have options, If you get beat up and stand there, you can pull a chivalrous route, but if you beat her up you can use small tactical strikes, grabbing her arm, without wailing her, but In the end, you'll get looked upon worse by the general public If you beat up a girl.

MagicMouse

Dec 31, 2009
Beating up a girl is worse.

If she beats you up, you are a wuss, but honerable.

If you beat her up, you are a coward.

Honestly, I have only ever met ONE girl who I thought could beat me up. If a girl attacks you, just overpower/restrain her, there is no need to go past that.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Ok being beat up by a girl isnt bad just say "you piss her off and see what happens"
if you hit her though lets just say im not the only one who would beat the liveing shit out of anyone who did this.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Beating up a girl always has no reason, meaning it's worse. Getting beat up by a girl, means they have a reason for beating you up, so i think people who get beat up by girls deserve it. so people who voted 'its worse to get beat up by a girl', means you are nothing but an idiot. You know im right! admit it! you did stupid stuff that got you beat up by a girl.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Ah, the double standard. It's all about equality until it no longer gives you a defense is it? Getting beaten up is bad no matter who does it to you, and beating ANYONE up is bad. It makes no difference what gender they are.

Luke Cartner

May 6, 2010
To rephrase the question to avoid out date notions of chivalry that border on sexism:
Does it reflect more poorly on your character if you:
a) beat someone else up, victimising them
b) get beaten up by someone being victimized.

Obviously both situations are bad ones, but I think beating someone else up is worse, as you are making a confusion decision to be a bully, which is unacceptable really...

crazyguy668

Jul 15, 2009
well if you know your gonna get beat up, refuse to fight and take it, you can say you did the right thing by not hitting a girl and therefore cant be made fun of ;)

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
This is a stupid question. Would you rather be covered in shit from head to toe, or covered in shit from head to toe and then vomited on?

They're both bad. Nobody would "rather" do any of these things.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Getting beat by a girl

Goes against my AXE MAN CODE

Dont want to seem like a woman getting my ass kicked first!

Why I use AXE BODYSPRAY!

-Correct Answer is: Beat a Girl, Which is wrong-

TakeFour

Aug 25, 2010
If we want to move past sexism, we need to stop thinking in such a linear way. It's bad to beat up someone who can't defend themself.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
Even if a girl tries to beat me up I won't fight back, I restrain them (arm behind back or whatever, whats that called by the way?) until they're calm

So beating up a girl I guess.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
HG131 said:
Neither. They have varying levels of badass just like men. I'd never insult a guy for getting beat up by a chick and I think that if you're going to give it, you should take it too. Randomly hitting anyone is a dick move, but if she started it you have every right to give it back 10 fold.
This for sure. If it's self-defense it's fair game, and if you get beat up by her then, well you did your best.

Tyler Brink

Apr 6, 2010
Beating up a girl is worse. Period. If they attack first, then disarm and restrain. There's never any reason to beat a woman.