Poll: What's your perferred alignment?

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
at first i was like "alingment of the planets, le duh" but then that option wasn't available. so next best thing, PURE EVIL

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Lawful neutral. Although Neutral Good is pretty....good.

Wait, is this the 4th ed alignment system?!

hiks89 said:
teh fuck is chaotic good/evil????

Lawfull good btw
Chaotic good is like a Robin Hood character. No real code or respect for the law as long as he does the "right thing". Chaotic Evil is your standard evil character for any game with an alignment system. They have no respect for anything but their own desires(which seem to involve a lot of murder).

gaby92

Oct 7, 2010
Greedy bastard.If a kitten has something i wnat,I'll kill it.If i can get 100 xp from killing an old lady i'll do it.

Robertus2210

Apr 8, 2010
Neutral Evil....i think, there is nobody not worth killing, exploiting or robbing for more power!

though when the result is the same i usually take the good option, in a why not it doesn't matter kind of way. so what thats Chaotic neutral then? not sure..

Athinira

Jan 25, 2010
Neutral Good in general.

Currently, however, I'm playing Baldur's Gate 2 for the first time as a non-good character, in this case an unpredictable but calculated lady with murderous tendencies (Chaotic Neutral). I got the idea based on a custom portrait i fell over when updating my portrait packs recently, and the picture pretty much screams "This ***** is gonna kill ya if you don't get the f*** out of the way".

For those interested, the portrait is from DeathRabbit's Portrait Pack, which can be picked up here [http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_portraits.php].

Kyle 2175

Jan 7, 2010
My preferred alignment in games depends on if that game has a lawful/order option or just a 'good' option. I prefer to go with what is closest to my actual personality, so I like lawful neutral best, but when that isn't available I tend to end up as good, because I'm simply not a cruel person, in real life or in games, and because it's often a choice between random philanthropy and spontaneous cruelty.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Neutral. I do what benefits me and though in most cases that means I'll do actions that are good I don't mind doing something evil. So my actions are good, my intentions are not.

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
Chaotic good for sure. I'll do whatever is right, even if it means breaking a few skulls along the way >:D

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
I RP, so depends what that character is like. Chaotic good is generally what I roll with though

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Usually as evil as possible on the first playthrough then good. Some games I just can't help being evil though. Fable 3 for example. I just could NOT be good. I just couldn't. Twice I played through trying to be good and both times I slipped into evil not even halfway through.

Elijah Ball

Jan 29, 2011
i always end up good. i can never kill all the innocent people. every once in a while i can kill the "good" dick, but its the random pedestrians i can never bring myself to kill.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Chaotic Evil

I would rather watch the orphan crawl away in pain when i cut its legs off then give it $5

plus being Evil gives you Horns [I learnt it from FABLE]

John Langlie

Sep 14, 2011
As far as gaming is concerned, it's best summed up as "Quicksave Good." I'll quicksave, repeatedly enjoy as much (preferably violent, or at least irreverent) dickery as possible, and then go with whatever option seemed to be the most helpful to the most people. Which is usually just me. So maybe Quicksave Neutral?

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Neutral unless it fucking mass effect that demands you be good or bad to get the bonuses.

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
Sliding on the line of
chaotic good - true neutral - lawful evil
depending on the situation.