Poll: What's your perferred alignment?

t3h br0th3r

May 7, 2009
In games when i just play w/o caring about morals i normally fall between chaotic good and neutral evil.

In rl i'm Lawful good, recovering from a bout of lawful stupid.

Steagony

Nov 20, 2009
The hell does "Mostly Good/Evil" mean?

Anyway, Chaotic Good for me. A Good character is a canon character, and Chaotic just adds a bit of flexibility to the equation.

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
To Hiks89:Chaotic Good is like Robin Hood, screw the rules, I'm helping the people. Chaotic Evil is like Freddy Kruger, killing you with your dreams and having fun doing it.

OT: I'm somewhere between Neutral Evil and Lawful Evil. I see laws and milk them and the resulting loopholes and technicalities to my advantage, but there are times when you have to throw your hands up and do it the hard way (or the fun or messy way, depending on how you look at it).

I actually had a conversation with two of my friends some time ago and we were discussing what A-Team character we'd each be. My spazzy, crazy friend would be Murdoch while my larger, former security guard friend would be Face. I smiled and said "You guys wouldn't like me. I'd be the villain that wins." They looked at each other for a second, then agreed.

"Seriously? I'm right about that?"
"Dude, we've seen what you can do with limited resources. I don't wanna know what you can do with a good budget!"

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
Lawful Evil and Chaotic Good.

Nothing kick as much ass as a Lawful Evil though, being a son of a ***** behind the scenes and a clever bastard to the public.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Whatever I feel like at the time which leads me to evil more often than not.
I will kill civilians if they annoy me but I'll still try to accomplish goals and keep my support characters happy....unless I'm given the option to let them die or something.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Chaotic Stupid. I like to hurdurderp my way through a game. Just doing whatever I feel like, especially when it doesn't seem like a good idea. That or just being a plain do-gooder and heving the best intentions for everybody.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
CHAOTIC CHAOTIC WOOO!

Nah In games I go unlawful good

In real life I'm proberly chaotic good.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Chaotic Neutral, you don't intend to kill everyone in the town, but sometimes it just happens.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
imnotparanoid said:
CHAOTIC CHAOTIC WOOO!

Wait, there is no unlawful good, there is only Lawful Good, Neutral Good, and Chaotic Good. So you're both chaotic good and chaotic good in games...or is this some trick by your chaotic nature to make me think that you screwed up but you really didn't?! Curse you!!!!

Drejer43

Nov 18, 2009
Im the one who wants to be the bad boy and going my own way, but ends up being the sissy who does everyone's laundry. so stupid good i suppose

Sordak

Oct 5, 2010
somethign between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Evil, not sure.

I tend to be quite nice to people that share my goals but bloodthirsty mercyless and cruel to my enemies or anyone that i think would be particulary fun to kill

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Rednog said:
imnotparanoid said:
CHAOTIC CHAOTIC WOOO!

Wait, there is no unlawful good, there is only Lawful Good, Neutral Good, and Chaotic Good. So you're both chaotic good and chaotic good in games...or is this some trick by your chaotic nature to make me think that you screwed up but you really didn't?! Curse you!!!!
I think unlawful good is nick loads of stuff, give it to the poor, aka Robin Hood
Although the poor is normaly just me.
But fuck you tramps, I'm saving the goddam world here!

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Chaotic Neutral/Good. Although usually Neutral.
And the rest of you stop lying! You know you're all evil! :D

SirFuzzi

Aug 5, 2010
Neutral Good. There's a time and a place for the word of the one and the word of the many, but never should it be at the cost of the innocents'.