Poll: When did you lose your virginity?

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
I'm 18, and have yet to round home. I've gotten well into third before, but never managed to seal the deal. I'm not worried, I've dated quite a few women, and know of several who are interested. I'm just waiting to make sure I'm in the position where it's gonna at least mean something. Plus college will make it much easier to get away with bangin'. Although something might happen this summer...who knows? :p

Lethos

Dec 9, 2010
Well I 'lost it' at 15. I'm not sure you could call a couple of minutes of penetration actually losing it though.

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
Jesus I expected a normal thread for once and I was wrong.

I consider myself very anti-social but some of you people manage to make me look like the most popular man in the world.

18+, obviously.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
zelda2fanboy said:
Forgive me if I sound judgmental, but I really hope you used something...

And it sucks that it turned out that way for you, dude.
Better to have loved and lost /cliche.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Phasmal said:
zelda2fanboy said:
Forgive me if I sound judgmental, but I really hope you used something...

And it sucks that it turned out that way for you, dude.
Better to have loved and lost /cliche.
It makes for a good story, I guess, but it really puts the saying to the test. And yes, condoms. We both were horrified at the prospect of pregnancy across state lines in a mostly secret relationship and she wasn't on birth control. I also had a fair amount of confidence she didn't have an STD from the many, many conversations we had. Before me, she had had one 17/18 year old boyfriend and 1 one night stand with another 18 / 19 year old. You aren't skype dating a dude who lives two states away if you're getting a ton of action locally.

But yeah, she let me know when she had her period afterwards in one of our few post coital conversations before she pulled the trigger. I also never had any sores or infections in my "special area," so everything appears to be fine, outside of the emotional damage.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Lost mine just after my 20th birthday to one of my best friends. We started as friends with benefits, dated for 9 months, then went back to friends with benefits. Am I silly for still sleeping with my ex and first love? Probably. Do I care right now? Not really.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Haven't. Don't care terribly much, either- If it happens in the future, it happens, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Reiper

Mar 26, 2009
Hafrael said:
My first consensual sex was when I was 15, me and my girlfriend had been together for, idk 6 months?
so when was your first non-consensual sex, and were you the rapist or the rapee.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I didn't bro. And if things continue like they are, I won't in the foreseeable future.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
zelda2fanboy said:
Snip again.
Ah, well.. at least yay for no babies or viruses?
Plenty more fish in the sea and all that.
Wow I'm a cliche dispensing machine. I really must stop.

Dahdutcher

May 1, 2012
Not yet. No hurry either.

A lot of guys seem to just take a girl and 'do it'.
I won't. I want my first time to be with a woman I love, not some random slut.

Funny thing is, people call me gay for having such believes (Or whatever you call them).
Don't we all live in a nice world?

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Dahdutcher said:

Y'know, it never occurred to me to think of the women I had sex with when I wasn't in love as "random sluts". Maybe that's why my world feels nicer than yours. Who can say?

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Dahdutcher said:

Funny thing is, people call me gay for having such believes (Or whatever you call them).
Calls women who have casual sex sluts. Whines about being judged.

*shrug*

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
I was 23 at the time. It was a huge mistake and, as it would later turn out, the very definition of sticking it in the crazy.

God I'm a fucking idiot.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Phasmal said:
Dahdutcher said:

Calls women who have casual sex sluts. Whines about being judged.

*shrug*
The contradiction is spectacular. And who just "takes a girl and does it?" Rapists?