Poll: When did you lose your virginity?

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Never, never had a relationship either.

But I'm not terribly broken up about it. It used to cause me undue anguish back in high school, feeling like my inability to get into a girl's pants made me a failure as a man (What can I say, I was a dumb kid.)

Just not all that persistent about it, not enough to try to pursue it at any rate, or I could still be a failure as a man, whichever one works.

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
Xan Krieger said:
Jmz01 said:
JoJo said:
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
15 over here. Thought i'd met the right girl, at some point in the past few days i realized it was never going anywhere. So yeah...

cahtush said:
Necron_warrior said:
Blazing Steel said:
neonsword13-ops said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Matthew94 said:
Eh, why the fuck not.

Almost sixteen, never had a girlfriend, still ain't givin' a fuck (pun intended).
I AM sixteen, never had a girlfriend.

Eh, not like I care. I mean, losing your virginity is still a big deal? Plus, relationships always seem like an anchor on the foot.

When/and if, big if, I ever do the nasty, it has to be with a smart girl. No way I'm losing the game to some idiot that can't do long division (which is pretty much everyone in my high school).
Well I see your 16 and add a 17!

I have been getting along with a girl recently, so I'm gonna try asking her out at the next party. Fingers crossed it works out and then I might have to change my answer here.

As for the right age etc? Whenever the fuck you feel like, you're never too old to lose it.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

16 here to. Fething unrequited crushes :/

16, never had a gf. Virgin power!

I'm with these guys.

Me too, 19. Rise up all ye virgins, because we're totally pure and innocent... right? >.>

Yup, 19 as well. Don't really see it changing anytime soon, unless my social skills improve (hahahahaha.....yeah right), can always hope though, lol.

22 here, never been on a date, never been kissed

Breaking the cycle.

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
I was 15, and was going out with the guy for a year before hand. Well I can honestly say I don't regret it at all. I think if it had of been with someone else I would have regretted it.

After a seven year split from the guy who was my first, we are not back together. So he was my first and hopefully my last.

Zyntoxic

May 9, 2011
I was 15 and lost it on the night of 6/6/06 (remember the date because it is a funny detail) with my 16 year old boyfriend that I'd been with for exactly one week but had known for about two years prior to that, this same guy and I are celebrating our sixth anniversary tomorrow, so can't say that I regret losing my virginity to him =P

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
15 over here. Thought i'd met the right girl, at some point in the past few days i realized it was never going anywhere. So yeah...

cahtush said:
Necron_warrior said:
Blazing Steel said:
neonsword13-ops said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Matthew94 said:
Eh, why the fuck not.

Almost sixteen, never had a girlfriend, still ain't givin' a fuck (pun intended).

Eh, not like I care. I mean, losing your virginity is still a big deal? Plus, relationships always seem like an anchor on the foot.

When/and if, big if, I ever do the nasty, it has to be with a smart girl. No way I'm losing the game to some idiot that can't do long division (which is pretty much everyone in my high school).

I have been getting along with a girl recently, so I'm gonna try asking her out at the next party. Fingers crossed it works out and then I might have to change my answer here.

As for the right age etc? Whenever the fuck you feel like, you're never too old to lose it.

I'm with these guys.

What can I say? I'm only 13. Besides, the only other homosexual I know has a troubling little thing called a vagina. And even if she was a guy, I'd feel weird because she has the same last name as me, and it would be like fucking my brother. To quote Donnie Darko: "I don't think about fucking my family, that'd be weird!"

And besides, I'd feel bad, since one of my favorite songs is

tendaji

Aug 15, 2008
217not237 said:

cahtush said:
Necron_warrior said:
Blazing Steel said:
neonsword13-ops said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Matthew94 said:
Eh, why the fuck not.

I'm with these guys.

What can I say? I'm only 13. Besides, the only other homosexual I know has a troubling little thing called a vagina. And even if she was a guy, I'd feel weird because she has the same last name as me, and it would be like fucking my brother. To quote Donnie Darko: "I don't think about fucking my family, that'd be weird!"

21, never been kissed or hugged, never dated/been with another guy or girl (looking more to be guys only for me though). So who knows if I'll ever find a Gay SO to join me, seeing as I'm stuck deep within the Bible Belt of America. Although I do have toys that I've played with, I'll say that, but that doesn't count as losing my virginity, cause silicone doesn't count! lol

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I have yet to do so, but I'm finding that I care less and less every day. Now it's just finding a girl who will like me back. One step at a time, y'know? :(

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
SwimmingRock said:
Matthew94 said:
inb4foreveralone

I'll start us off. You guys and gals who are going to post FA should quote me and add the picture again then the next person quote them and do the same. If the thread takes off by the end we should have some massive posts with just images and images of forever alone guy.

I appreciate your attempt to add some humour to what would otherwise be an endless litany of self-pity, but I can see the picture element of the gag getting on the nerves of mod staff. Mayhaps recommend spoilers, if the list gets too long?

And, yeah, foreveralone. Speaking of which:

MartianWarMachine said:
Never, and I don't plan to. I'm going to replace my entire body with machinery as soon as I possibly can.
You understand. There are so few. They give me strange looks when I try to explain the structural inadequacies and poor design of this flesh-cage and extoll the virtues of pure machinery. You have brightened my day considerably. The time shall come, compatriot, when we greet the new day with hands that do not bleed and forge a world for the Machine Gods we are destined to become.

At least, you know, I hope so.
But... how can they not see how inferior flesh is? And how much better everything would be if they were made of metal? D:

And then we can wage war against the squishy bipedal primates that seem to be everywhere, and overthrow them as rulers of this planet!

Also Captcha = the dude abides. Wasn't that a cheat in something? I can't remember...

Also next captcha because I failed that one (somehow? o_O) = see red. Does infrared vision count?

the spud

May 2, 2011
2 days ago, 16. Don't really regret it, might in the future, but certainly not now. We've only been going out for about a month though, so who knows what might happen.

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
War Penguin said:
I have yet to do so, but I'm finding that I care less and less every day. Now it's just finding a girl who will like me back. One step at a time, y'know? :(
That's the way to do it, man. Wait for the right one. You only lose your virginity once, and I wouldn't want to throw it out for some random ***** I just met.

TotalerKrieger

Nov 12, 2011
I was 17, it was a good year. Same year I illegally purchased alcohol for the first time (to the teenagers who can do so...grow a beard, it makes high school much more enjoyable).

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I was 15. It was under right in her front yard under a tree. It was not good times.

Melanie McGreevey said:
14, and i regret it every day.
I am right there with you on that one.

DanielBrown said:
When I was 13.

Was pretty awful.
I actually have a coworker who beat you by a year.

Bara_no_Hime said:
17 - first lesbian sex (also first kiss, first time having my breasts touched, first oral sex)
18 - first straight sex
19 - first anal sex
20 - first experience with bondage

There you go.
............you sound interesting :)

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
I lost my virginity at around 15-16ish, it was in the backseat of her parents car and it was...awkward. I didn't particularly enjoy it, well, not in the car.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
17. Still a virgin. Have no/Never have had a girlfriend. Could not give less of a fuck at the moment.

*Insert obligatory "Forever Alone"*

Hira

Oct 17, 2010
22, little over 2 years ago, with the person I'm now living with. Took ages, as we were at the lower one of a bunk bed, and both me and her are fairly large, so we had precious little space to move. Lots of hitting heads on the top bed, all the while trying to remain quiet (she was living with her parents at the time). Was fun, though.
It wasn't the only time there, and oddly, her parents never noticed, despite her brother having caught us once and being very, very vocal about his disgust. Best of their knowledge, we didn't do anything until she moved in with me... *shrug*

DreamaSkylar

Sep 23, 2011
You should get tested for STIs after every sexual partner anyway. Some people have them and are unawares.

zelda2fanboy said:
Phasmal said:
zelda2fanboy said:
Forgive me if I sound judgmental, but I really hope you used something...

And it sucks that it turned out that way for you, dude.
Better to have loved and lost /cliche.
It makes for a good story, I guess, but it really puts the saying to the test. And yes, condoms. We both were horrified at the prospect of pregnancy across state lines in a mostly secret relationship and she wasn't on birth control. I also had a fair amount of confidence she didn't have an STD from the many, many conversations we had. Before me, she had had one 17/18 year old boyfriend and 1 one night stand with another 18 / 19 year old. You aren't skype dating a dude who lives two states away if you're getting a ton of action locally.

But yeah, she let me know when she had her period afterwards in one of our few post coital conversations before she pulled the trigger. I also never had any sores or infections in my "special area," so everything appears to be fine, outside of the emotional damage.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
DreamaSkylar said:
You should get tested for STIs after every sexual partner anyway. Some people have them and are unawares.
Emphasis on "should." Welcome to American health care system. I have little to no chance of sexual contact with anybody in the immediate future and I don't really care that much about my own personal well being. Everything but AIDS and HPV is pretty much self evident, and I'm basically fucked if I have either of those as it is. And I really really don't think I caught anything. I know that no one ever does, but she was fairly candid about her sexual history. She had never been with a guy who wasn't wearing a condom. What's the point of knowing I have an STD I can't get rid of when I know I won't be having any sex (protected or otherwise)?

(I mean, I have a hard enough time getting girls to talk to me. I can't add, "I have an uncurable STD" to that list. I'd almost rather not know.)