Poll: which fetish is stranger?

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I've now only known what Vore is for all of 10 seconds, and I'm already feeling queezy. How can anyone find BEING EATEN a turn on???
I'm glad animals don't get fetishes, the last thing I want is to find out my steak's got a semi whilst I'm a nom-nom-nomming

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
Vore might be stranger, but dayum, the furry fetish is not far behind in my book.

sergnb

Mar 12, 2011
Goddamned furries, they are a plague, fucking ":3" faces everywhere. Since I used to log into Second Life I am pretty used to dealing with furries (anyone who visits second life knows what I'm talking about) so they don't weird me out anymore.

Vore seems to be more weird. I myself have some fucked up fetishes too so I won't judge, but yeah, out of the two, Vore wins.

PS: YIFF IN HELL

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Corjha said:
Y'know if you combine furry, vore and necro you get...a completely normal person. Someone who likes to eat dead animal.
Ba dum tsch. But yeah, fetishising cannibalism is pretty fucked up.

kinggamecat

Aug 7, 2010
I think vore is just weird, I'm KIIIIND of a furry, and I think it's more normal because it's giving into a more baser nature, a more animalistic nature, back to the days of primitive natural instinct ^^ Also cat people and what not are hot in my opinion ^///^;

goldendriger

Dec 21, 2010
Vore easily. Furry's i can understand i mean imagine having sex with something you WANTED to cuddle afterwards. But i think Vore took "So cute i could eat you up" too litterally

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Dexiro said:
Corjha said:
Y'know if you combine furry, vore and necro you get...a completely normal person. Someone who likes to eat dead animal.
Combining those 3 would be someone that likes to have sex with their dead animal before they eat it, and they're sexually aroused by each of those acts. Though you'd have to swap furry with zoophilia.
Bit of a nitpicker aren't we?

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
No matter how I look at it, I don't think Vore could be seen as less "strange" than furry. Even non-furries can be turned on by the works of a very good furry artist (provided they know where to focus their eyes) and many of us grew up with animals being sexualized to some extent on Saturday morning cartoons. In the end, the only ways I could conceive someone voting "furry" would be if you are a vore yourself or if you've had unpleasant past experiences with furries.

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
Lots of vore is really weird, but IMHO all furry is weird.
I can at least see, from a psychological standpoint, where vore comes from. But not furries.

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
They both pale in comparison to the sick fucks who are into feet (I have an aversion to feet, they sicken me for some reason) and nothing pisses me off more than to see a good cam show be bombarded by poorly spelled requests of "will the ladie shew me her betiful feet?". (Ok, Vore is worse but I still hate the foot fetish thing)

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Furries have been the source of previous trauma, but even then I'll say Vore.
Hell, I recall reading about REAL LIFE VORE REQUESTS on Craigslist a few years back.

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
Vore, the idea of dressing like an animal appeals to one which IMO isn't that odd when you consider it (many healthy relations may involve RP), but the idea of vore is just so alien to my brain even contemplating it ends up with me looking like this.....
I mean really how does the act of BEING EATEN turn one on, I would be to bust screaming like a maniac to even entertain such thoughts