Poll: Which of the "Big Three" anime is your favorite?

lapan

Jan 23, 2009
Neither of those three. All of them aren't nearly of the same quality as their manga counterparts, and they all suffer from theit extreme length.

Volafortis

Oct 7, 2009
Of those 3, Bleach.

Still, I prefer both Death Note and FMA.

I just wish Bleach would FUCKING FINISH. They pretty much stopped making new relevant episodes a few seasons back, and have put out several seasons of nothing but filler, only returning to Heuco Mundo for a few episodes, and then they go right back to filler. I'll probably start watching it again once it becomes relevant to the main plotline, because I don't care for all of the random seasons. They're like spin-off seasons, and deserve to be treated as such.

TheHermit

Nov 30, 2009
When I read this title I expected naruto bleach and dbz. One piece is really that popular?

And yeah exactly what Agayek said.

My personal favorite is Berserk, short but has such amazing character development/realistic personalities.

Shaegor

Oct 29, 2009
Of those 3 I find myself most hooked to One Piece, Naruto Shippuuden I only watch out of mere habit, not even interested anymore and Bleach doesn't particularly fascinate me either.

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
Well, of those three choices probably Bleach cos the english dub hasn't been raped unlike Naruto and One Piece. Though Bleach has started to muddy itself around now - I much prefered the series during the original two arcs.

I'd prefer to choose Death Note or Code Geass though.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I only watched a bit of Shippuuden, but at one point I just lost interest and stopped watching. Bleach seems to have too much filler, and all 3 of them have too much typical animé-stuff for me to really get into.
I'm more into more mature animé (Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo), or the surreal work of Studio Ghibli.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
since when is One Piece bigger than Dragon Ball Z? I'm sure Inuyasha is bigger than Bleach too. Given those three choices though, I'd say screw them all in favor of Detroit Metal City and Hokuto no Ken

Criquefreak

Mar 19, 2010
Wow... I'm saddened to hear these three are considered good, much less "the big three". I'd much rather watch any of the alternatives suggested and I hate DBZ with a passion (to put my level of distate into focus). So, if having to choose between these three, I'd say Naruto wins by the fact that I've seen a lot more good parody jokes about it.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Chiefmon said:
EDIT: Ok, I'm asking about the big three anime!
You lost us already....
These are the most generic ones!
...and that's why.
I'm not asking for your favorite anime, I'm just asking which of the big three anime is your favorite!
We wouldn't if you had given us more options to choose from or made it open. If you had done that from the start you would have eliminated the possibility of any negative backlash.
I don't watch any of these anymore, but I was able to go with Naruto for the longest without shitting out my liver from the sheer amount of filler, so I chose Naruto.
Your ability to withstand such lethal doses is commendable.
STOP SAYING HOW FMA OR HELLSING IS BETTER THAN THESE!!! I'M ASKING WHICH IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM.
HI! BILLY MAYS HERE...
God. You don't go to a high school swim meet and complain about how Micheal Phelps isn't there
Of course we would complain. He has our weed.
so SHUT UP!

^ Proper anime.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
Out of all of those?

Naruto is a pretty alright, but it's not something I'd watch religiously. Reminds me of DBZ.
Bleach sucks, bottom line.
One Piece is even worse than Bleach.

I'm more into comedic anime myself...AzuManga Daioh, for instance. Lucky Star is good too, as is Fruits Basket, Ouren High School Club, Dragon Half, Tenchi Muyo, Ranma 1/2, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, and Samurai Champloo.

So, if I were to put it to those three offered, though? ...Naruto, yeah. It was better before Shippuden, though.

I also watch Pokemon though, and enjoy it...so what do I know, right?

If you want a real Big Three, here they are...

Dragon Ball Z
Naruto
Cowboy Bebop

Sgtkillalot0

Sep 29, 2009
Naruto was stupid, Bleach was meh, One Piece never saw.

Gurren Lagann and Pokemon (before 3rd Gen.)remain my favs.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
If I had to choose out of them... It'd be One Piece, the movies are quite fun.

Out of anything else though, it is Trigun! Manga as well, I love that series.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Azraellod said:
This was an awesome ending, it could even world after the canon ending.

Its just asking for Light to "die" L's death at a critical plot point.

ChaoshadowZero

Nov 11, 2009
Bleach

I don't know why but I can't get enough of it at the moment

Edit:I've been reading One Piece recently, and I'm really getting in to it.

HyruleanHyroe

Oct 30, 2008
Well aren't you all a bunch of gloomy Gus's. I really love One Piece. Well, let me clarify. I love the Kaizoku Fansub version of One Piece. Funimation's dubs and subs are shit.

The whole thing has and epic feel to it, plus I love pirates.

Never been into naruto at all, unless you count Naruto Abridged. Never had enough interest in Bleach to watch it.

Vaccine

Feb 13, 2010
Out of those 3? Bleach for sure, mainly because I did like the Soul Society Arc, it ended at about 60 eps, so basically in the 50 range of most animes. However after that it went to shit, they've basically had the same antagonist since the end of the first Arc and the story hasn't changed much in 262 Eps now I think it is?

Naruto: Everything you hate about anime is in here, loud mouth lead who is oblivious to reality, whiny female sidekick with no resolve or drive, brooding antagonist who's only purpose to be there and be an unreasonable fuck.

One Piece: See:
RedMenace said:
If I can skip through a 30 minute show in 10 clicks, keeping it going for only 5 seconds after each click, and still have a perfect idea of what exactly happened and who everyone is (including new characters) - its not a good sign. It means nothing happens, show just draws on and on and on.