Poll: Which upcoming FPS are you most looking forward to?

TylerC

Nov 12, 2008
Reach, and this is like the 5th topic this month on this subject.

StarkillerisDead said:
I suspect lots of work will have gone into the storyline.
Are you serious?

Searlero

Sep 22, 2009
Reach. After MW2 (of which I'm still bitter about) I not going to buy a brand new Call of Duty ever again.

StarkillerisDead

Nov 20, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
I don't know if Portal 2 can be considerd an FPS, but yeah, that one.
Yeah, kinda... its not strictly a "shooter" though.
I am Omega said:
I would have voted Brink if that was an option when I voted. Looks the most interesting.
Yeah sorry, this is the first poll I've ever made. Quite the learning experience. Think I have everything covered now.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
Casual Shinji said:
I don't know if Portal 2 can be considerd an FPS, but yeah, that one.
Seems like more of a first person physics puzzle to me.
Yeah, but it's really the only first person viewed game I'm looking forward to.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Reach if I had an Xbox, but seeing as I am restricted to PC I'll have to say Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm. Those are the only two FPSs I give a damn about and that look FUN, everything else doesn't matter.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
None really. Since I just stopped playing FPS's after nearly 3 years of playing the exclusively, I've lost my taste for them...

Casimir_Effect

Aug 26, 2010
In terms of sequels which actually exist, I'd have to go with Crysis 2. Was pleasantly surprised by the first, after expecting it to be just as torturous as Far Cry to play. My only complaints were the unstable engine and alien ship level. Crysis: Warhead fixed the first and didn't have the second, but instead had annoying outdoor alien bits and could be finidhed in 4 hours.

I'm secretely holding out for an as-yet-unannounced sequel to my beloved Far Cry 2. But seeing as the main lead has left Ubisoft the game I want could never truly appear.

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
The new line up of FPS's really let me down, there is really nothing that I want to play there *cries*

Time to break out the classics. KoTOR, Here I come =D

Either that or I'll try to finish Ninja Gaiden.

Reg5879

Jan 8, 2009
Aliens Colonial Marines, I have more faith in Gearbox than Rebellion to make a great Alien game.

Also, as an honorable mention, Homefront. I am interested to see how this game plays out.

IamSofaKingRaw

Jun 28, 2010
KILLZONE 3.

Gunna get me some eye stabbing action come February. I also like how the controls are different then other FPS games. Each weapon (or at least for Killzone 3) has a different weight to it and te gamemodes in M requier cooperations. It nice deeing guys reviving those in bleedout mode while others protect our flanks while the engineers and tacticians plant turrets and scouts to lower the enemies defences. All other FPS games I've played have a one for all approach.