Poll: Which upcoming FPS are you most looking forward to?

StarkillerisDead

Nov 20, 2009
Bioshock Infinite is going to be an essential purchase for me. The only thing that worries me is how many times Bioshock 2 was delayed. I don't know how long I'll have to finish the game before the apocalypse in December.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Reach and Brink are the only two on that list I shall be getting, so yea, Reach. I've been playing Halo games since the first came out, and I've loved them all since.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Used to be looking foward to Medal of Honor, not anymore since I learned it has no bullet drop. So I'll have to say Black Ops just because of Nazi ZOmbies and Incindiary Rounds.

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
Bulletstorm.

You mean the guys who made Painkiller and the guys who made Unreal and Jazz Jackrabbit are both working on the game? YES!

Theninja'skatana

Aug 29, 2010
i'm not gettin reach (despite my avatar) if i can't customize loadouts. black ops seriously? call of duty died with west and zampella/treyarch never made a good call of duty (look it up). '
Brink looks very custom-friendly and has a central authority voice not a 14 year olds shouting orders (see every other fps).
EDIT plus parkour bonus if it actually works(the SMART button sounds finnicky)

Kelethor

Jun 24, 2008
well, I don't know if it counts as an First Person shooter, but New Vegas.

Remember how a bunch of PC gamers were mad that a really good game wasn't made by the same guys who made two other, very good games?

Well now, this game is made by the both the guys who made the new, good game, and the older, also good(er?) games.

Now, everyone's happy. and everyone can shut up.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Brink.
Take equal parts Mirror's Edge,Call of Duty,Team Fortress 2 and original ideas,and mix vigorously.
One of the few games these days that boast innovation beyond graphics,and by the looks of the trailers,it'll deliver.
S.M.A.R.T:Smooth Movement Across Random Terrain. That and a good SMG will probably be all you need. I'll like that:Short,high energy conflicts to persue objectives.

reyttm4

Mar 7, 2009
I put in Halo Reach, although I won't get it myself because I don't have an xbox. Then afterwards I looked at Brink, damn, Looks good.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Crysis 2, which is near the top of my list as far as upcoming games that I'm looking forward to (#3, to be precise). At the very least, it aught to have a well-written story with Richard Morgan on the job.

Darren20

Feb 23, 2010
I'm Looking forward to Rage, since it's being developed by id.
Let's hope they don't screw it up.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
Halo: Reach and Brink, those are the only two that really interest me at all.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad. It's PC exclusive which means it's not just a generic 3 button console FPS like 99% of them these days. You should check out some videos about their unique sniper system. The game will be awesome, pro stuff, not for kids like CoD.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Episode 3. Its long overdue. I'm going to be hopeful and predict a super secret surprise launch with only a day of advertising through Steam update news.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
tellmeimaninja said:
Reach. The campaign looks like it will be fun, and also

HOLY COCKING SHITFUCK: FORGE WORLD.
Oh Yes!
And Customizable Fightfight! :D
Yea, its kind of obvious which game i am looking forward too.
Reach just looks to be fun with the way they have built on all the ideas that they have brought into halo and made them as great as possible.

With Forge world pretty much making any other maps for forging redundant, firefight having customizable settings (they showed one mode where it was snipers with 2x damage infinite ammo and just elites that went for 5 minutes. ) And a pretty epic campaign.

Makes me pretty psyched.

And since my brother is without a doubt a COD fanboy, i can just play his black ops when he gets it.