Poll: Which upcoming FPS are you most looking forward to?

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
What? Where is Portal 2?

But on the list, Medal of Honor.
As far as I know Portal 2 isn't a shooting game... or is it...

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
CJackson95 said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
What? Where is Portal 2?

"Poll: Which upcoming FPS are you most looking forward to?"

Portal is a FPS, and it is a shooter. It's just puzzle based and the gun they give you has little or no combat efficiency.

TheBoulder

Nov 11, 2009
I chose other because you missed Fallout: New Vegas. How could you miss that? Also, wouldn't Portal 2 be considered an FPS?

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
Chickencow, New Vegas is an FPSRPG...that said..
How could you miss New Vegas?

Also, I checked off All of them because you neglected to have an option for Just Call of Duty and Halo. Which of the list are the only ones that interest me, oh and Golden Eye..James Bond 'nuff said.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
StarkillerisDead said:
enzilewulf said:
Reach. CoD is going to be this. 4hr campaign and then "HOLYZ ZHITS......MULTIPLAYER"... Where at least Reach tells us about campaign.
I'm hoping that everyone bitching about how short and tacked on the MW2 campaign was will have got through to Activision and Treyarch, so they pay more attention to it on this one.

But yeah you're probably right =(
Well don't get me wrong I didn't mind the MW 2 campaign except for the the part when they killed off Ghost (Gaz). That pissed me off. I loved the view from outer space though. Then when you had to kill Sheppard, that was just stupid. I had a strong sense of Deja Vu.

blue spartan 11

Oct 13, 2009
Halo: Reach for being a fanboy and seeing how much work has been putted in this swan song.
Call of Duty: Black Ops since I'm holding Treyarch in high esteem ever since COD: WaW. I think will bring back "Fun" in Call of Duty, in plus of adding "balance" and/or a spawn system.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
CJackson95 said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
What? Where is Portal 2?

"Poll: Which upcoming FPS are you most looking forward to?"

Portal is a FPS, and it is a shooter. It's just puzzle based and the gun they give you has little or no combat efficiency.
Portal isn't an FPS though, it is a puzzle game, an FPS focuses around combat.

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
Reach. The campaign looks like it will be fun, and also

HOLY COCKING SHITFUCK: FORGE WORLD.
More importantly, my friend, a Forge World that is akin to the legendary Far Cry system.

Rejoice people. My art will be realized. xD

shadow741

Oct 28, 2009
Reach. Here's some major reasons: Balanced gameplay, improved firefight, forge world, co-op.

TheLaofKazi

Mar 20, 2010
Halo: Reach
Brink
Portal 2

Can't really choose between those three, but they sort of cover everything I want. Reach for that familiar game that pretty much everyone I know will have. I've found that Halo is sort of that main game that everybody can find something they like in. I like games that my friends don't like, and the same with them, but we can always agree on Halo. Brink offers something new and innovative to multiplayer, and has the customization and teamwork that I've been craving. And Portal 2 is that great, innovative single player FPS I've been craving.

Oh and I almost forgot: Fallout New Vegas. Although I wasn't too big of a fan of Fallout 3 and never finished it, I'm planning on giving New Vegas a try with the realism mode, because it looks like it's going to bring the kind of survival gameplay that was missing from Fallout 3. In Fallout 3, once you leveled up enough, got nice enough equipment, and could carried hundreds of stimpacks with you, the gameplay got a bit dull for me. Sure, exploring the wasteland and meeting the characters is fun, but it's a fucking post-apocalyptic wasteland, and I want to struggle to survive.