Poll: Which would you rather: Ride a dragon, or transform into a dragon

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
How is this is this even a choice? Transform has all the benefits of riding a dragon but is much cheaper and easier to manage!

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Transform. Honestly, who is going to complain about you being a Dragon when you can fly, breath fire, and could swallow them with little to no effort. Also, I wouldn't have to worry about being taken in for governmental research, because I'm a DRAGON!

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
Transform especially if halfway transformations are an option, being able to have a set of claws or shot fire would be endlessly useful and if it isn't I'll find a way to make it useful, I'd also have a tail, tails are cool.

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
totally ride a dragon, it would be like the dragonriders of pern i would burn thread out of the sky and have a loyal freind.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
wolf thing said:
totally ride a dragon, it would be like the dragonriders of pern i would burn thread out of the sky and have a loyal freind.
I don't care so much for fighting thread, but having a dragon telepathically linked to you would be great.

TWEWYFan

Mar 22, 2012
Tough call, but I'm going with transform. It might be less disruptive in the long run and a little bit more flexible. Plus it's freaking cool!

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
I'd rather transform into a dragon...that can ride other dragons

[HEADING=2]A dragon Dragon Rider![/HEADING]

[HEADING=1]Where is your god now?![/HEADING]
That sounds oddly sexual. I'll leave the gutter now

OT: I'd take transformation. It sounds more badass. And you won't have to find a park for your dragon when you go down the street. Just pack a spare pair of clothes.

Feb 28, 2008
hermes200 said:
What are the disadvantages of transforming into a dragon? Can't you do it at will? Do you loose your consciousness? Can't you change back?
You will probably scare the living bejeebus out of your loved ones. And try telling them that you've transformed into a dragon. Yeah. And now your diet consists of herd animals ... You've probably got the UN on your back as well.

... so not many disadvantages.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Riding one. I would then create Dragalvary, like Calvary, but on fucking dragons.

I don't think I'd like being a dragon very much, even if I could change back... I mean like... what If I accidentally transformed into one during a sexual situation...
[small]awkward.[/small]

KhaoticOne

Apr 29, 2010
Probably a Dragonrider with a sentient dragon-mate (buddy not uhm that). I mean two heads work better than one so more possibilities to achieve things.

Always been a flesh-bag humies (ork ork ork~) so while i see the benefits of transforming into a dragon i could get that and a friend with as the rider (this sounds lame =/).

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
JaceArveduin said:
wolf thing said:
I don't care so much for fighting thread, but having a dragon telepathically linked to you would be great.
and don't forget their ability to teleport, you would never get stuck in traffic again

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
Transform. Don't get me wrong riding one is pretty cool, but transforming is far better. I mean I can change into a dragon and back again, I don't really see the downsides to this.

Ix Rebound

Jan 10, 2012
Drake the Dragonheart said:
Divinity 2: Ego Draconis let you become a dragon, which is something I have never seen in any other game. to think of it, have any games had dragons in any way involved on the protaganist's side?
Skyrim : Odahviing, Paarthurnax, Durnehviir

OT: i would definently chose to transform, I i was riding a dragon theres always a chance i would fall off.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Probably transform into. More likely to get abilities and benefits while in human form. And I could fight crime, become a superhero.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Transform. I have played the Divinity games and they were fun. (Except for some things)

I would love to transform into a dragon BUT only if I can do it in a split second type of deal. Then I could free fall in the air as a human and transform before I die. :D

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
MasterOfHisOwnDomain said:
hermes200 said:
What are the disadvantages of transforming into a dragon? Can't you do it at will? Do you loose your consciousness? Can't you change back?
You will probably scare the living bejeebus out of your loved ones. And try telling them that you've transformed into a dragon. Yeah. And now your diet consists of herd animals ... You've probably got the UN on your back as well.

... so not many disadvantages.
Being able to transform into a dragon would make for pretty good pick up lines.
The diet thing is not so bad... my diet already includes a lot of herd animals, and being a dragon I don't have to spend too much time cooking them.
The UN can be bothersome, but a few well placed targets will show them to respect the food chain.

That Greek Guy

Jul 29, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
I'd rather transform into a dragon...that can ride other dragons

[HEADING=2]A dragon Dragon Rider![/HEADING]

[HEADING=1]Where is your god now?![/HEADING]
That sounds like sex.

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
The transformation, no question about it.
(Also, seeing as I immediately think D&D (3.5) here, "all the dragon's abilities" includes spells. How handy!)