Poll: Who is hotter? Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn?

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
It's hard to pick. On the one hand Harley has all the part needed and a great body and lots of energy.... but I just cannot stand to hear her speak. The voice actings good and all but seriously, it's pretty messed up to hear a sexed up vixen talking like a six year old girl.

So, moving on to Poison Ivy... she's a hot redhead with the added plus of only being semi human. She's got looks, she's got style she's got grace but she can also kill you. Plus she will forever be haunted by that Batman and Robin movie that has murdered her legacy.

So in and of themselves both have strengths but also both have serious weaknesses. I can't pick one.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
I have never, ever gotten what do people see with Harley Quinn, especially the one from the animated series. Eugh.

From that picture, I'd pick Poison Ivy. Though I do kind of dig Harley's appearance in Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Harley Quinn. She's more of a sex kitten out of the two, literally, while Ivy is more of the sultry type, which I'm not quite as attracted to. Besides, Harley seems like she'd be much more kinky in the bedroom. And everywhere else... ;D

WINDOWCLEAN2

Jan 12, 2009
Ivy is definatley Hotter, But I would still rather Harley because she'd be (slightly) less likley to kill me.

(PS: Can't I be Superman and have both?)

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
This is my kind of thread!

I would go with Harley, she has a better persernality...and she is hot and cute. Being both at the same time must take work. If you can't chose, watch this:
yeah..that sould help.

ps: about my spelling...I don't care.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
The goddamn Batman. That's who.

Oh, fine. Be that way. I've always preferred Poison Ivy.

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Harley, because she's actual crazy [sub]the sexy would be amazing[/sub] and I think Ivy would be much more likely to kill me.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Definitely Ivy, at least she doesn't dress like a psychotic Arlecchino (Btw DO NOT TYPE HARLEQUIN INTO GOOGLE IMAGES IF YOU VALUE KEEPING YOUR DINNER IN YOUR STOMACH!) after taking mayonnaise to the face.

And that damned Joisey accent got real annoying after a while.