Poll: Who is hotter? Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn?

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
Poison Ivy. She's a sexy red head that loves nature and uses her looks to help her seduce men. She has real empowerment about her body and is there for really sexy.

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
So which of two fictional characters is sexier? You strange people. I'd never even consider voting in such a brainless and moronic poll ever. Good day to you.

[small]...Ivy. :D[/small]

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I like Harley more, but I definitely fins Ivy more sexually attractive.
By the way, I saw a great Harley Quinn cosplayer at the last anime convention I went to.

kintaris

Apr 5, 2010
I picked Harley, but now I'm psychoanalysing myself. Why would I be attracted to a psychotic jester in clown makeup?

To the therapist!

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
silversun101 said:
Demented Teddy said:
They are both drawings.
Drawings of characters vary greatly depending on who drew them.
Therefore, neither of them have a constant level of attractiveness.
Also, they are drawings.
Aww, c'mon its just for fun. Plus, its the IDEA of the character thats really in question here. The things they say and do, the way they look and how they present themselves, that make them attractive, regardless of whether or not they are simply "drawings". Are you honestly going to tell me you have never found a fictional character in any form to be attractive to you?

Also, Harley.
I'm demisexual so I do not experience physical attraction, I only feel emotional attraction.
However I can become emotionally attached to fictional characters and even do I do not feel physicaly attracted to people, be it in real life or fictional drawings, I can still appreciate physical attractiveness.
Wow, I want that.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Demented Teddy said:
They are both drawings.
Also, they are drawings.
Sucked the fun out of that, didn't you?

Personally, I'm a fan of Harley, but I'd do Ivy :D

Can I have both?

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Pegghead said:
DO NOT TYPE HARLEQUIN INTO GOOGLE IMAGES IF YOU VALUE KEEPING YOUR DINNER IN YOUR STOMACH!
Oh dear, I wish I hadn't done that.

Poison Ivy, I don't see the appeal of Harley Quinn.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Demented Teddy said:
They are both drawings.
Also, they are drawings.
I disagree, the films from the 90's

OT: Why make it a competition?

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I'm going to have to go with Ivy, because she's actually shown the capacity to care for others. Even if that's been retconed out of existence. Give me back my No Man's Land you DC bastards.

I also don't think I could go for a chick who's crazy about a guy that doesn't care about her in the least.

I really think it came down to the fact that I think Ivy's insanity is bearable, even if I have to downgrade my lifestyle for it.

DarkLordofDevon

May 11, 2008
Harley Quinn. Ivy would definitely kill you, plus she's actually psychotic. Harley is cute, bit of clutz, but always loyal to her man.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
silversun101 said:
Decided to make this poll when Macgyvercas declared making such a decision was impossible, in reference to trying to decide between the two ZP finals.

Macgyvercas said:
I can't fucking do this!

These are my two favorite reviews! It's like asking me to choose who is hotter, Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn!

*Roars in frustration*
Well, what's it gonna be, Mac? :)

Swollen Goat said:
Thank god you gave us pictures to help us choose!
EDIT: Oh, fine. Here, just killed two birds with one stone.

No! I can't choose! It can't be done I tell you! It is impossible to decide between those two!

EDIT: Nice to know I inspired a thread though. +500000 to ego

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
silversun101 said:
Demented Teddy said:
They are both drawings.
Also, they are drawings.
Aww, c'mon its just for fun. Plus, its the IDEA of the character thats really in question here. The things they say and do, the way they look and how they present themselves, that make them attractive, regardless of whether or not they are simply "drawings". Are you honestly going to tell me you have never found a fictional character in any form to be attractive to you?

Also, Harley.
I'm demisexual so I do not experience physical attraction, I only feel emotional attraction.
However I can become emotionally attached to fictional characters and even do I do not feel physicaly attracted to people, be it in real life or fictional drawings, I can still appreciate physical attractiveness.
That means you are teh awesomeness. And that "neither of them have a constant level of attractiveness" thing, well, nobody is completely consistent in their attractiveness level, are they? I'm sure not as attractive when I'm unshowered in the morning as when I'm in my best clothes and having newly showered.

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
Ivy, She seems less psychotic then Harley quinn.

Plus she'd always like whatever flowers I got her.

Azhtek

Dec 25, 2008
Ivy would go go batshit once you started beating her bush. Hawhaw.

Seriously though, I'd have to go with Harley. Even if she does look like a Strip-A-Gram in Arkham. Reason being that she's freaking nuts, but not evo-fundamentalist-like nuts as Ivy is.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Erick.S said:
Can't a man/super-villain have both? To pick just one would be... criminal.
Pun completely intended, I assume. If so, you need sunglasses.