Poll: Will you work for Sith or Jedi?

olicon

May 8, 2008
I'll have to go with the path of the Jedi. It seems to me the Siths are a little too single minded, hell bent on conquest and nothing else. I'm not exactly a Starwars fan, so I don't know much ins and outs of the lore, but Siths just seems to lack the depth of character.

Given the choice to stay neutral though, I probably will choose that path. Neither the Jedi nor the Sith really appeals to me as a person. I just can't seem to relate to their characters.

Scarecrow38

Apr 17, 2008
Dorian Cornelius Jasper said:
Whoever is the underdog. I guess Jedi, judging by the situation in-game, but if everybody picks Jedi I'd have to go Sith.

There's just a kind of romanticism playing on the weaker side.
Yeah I pretty much reckon this. Though my passion has always been for the noble and righteous Jedi and all that, but part of that favour also comes from my view that most people will want to play Sith (World of Warcraft seems to be a good argument for that).

Matronadena

Mar 11, 2009
to be honest, I'd try to avoid a force user all together..

It's impossible for me to play the Evil Mistress, on anything, even when I try I tend to start letting my true nature show through, and I live by a code naturally that is the inspiration lucas had for the Jedi...yeah it gets alittle unavoidable...

so there.. avoid jedi, sith, and do my best to do something like sell glitter stim, or andris to jawas then sell them high powered carbines, and send them off to densely populated ares.

Jim-a-Lim

Jan 10, 2009
sith are too easy, walk in to a bar, kill some peeps grab a drink and mosey onwards. Jedi? well there is like a code of pratice and a certain level of "honour" ect. which is just so cool ;)

BladesofReason

Jul 16, 2008
Chapper said:
Luke Skywalker was a pansy.
You haven't read the books, have you? :p

I'd be Jedi, because I like to think that I'm ultimately not a self-serving, self-destructive twat.

Also, though invariably Force Lightning will be a Sith ability in this game it isn't really a Dark Side power at all; it's an elemental Force power. Jedi can use it, they just tend to refrain from it.

The Jedi also have Ganner Rhysode.

Micah Weil

Mar 16, 2009
Jedi...Sith...Light...Dark...
Why so dual natured? Whatever happened to right down the middle?

There needs to be a neutral form of the Force. Maybe something not so concerned about the balance between light and good and more concerned about making Darth Vader's shoes squeak as he walks.
That bit of a rant aside, definitely Jedi.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Dorian Cornelius Jasper said:
Whoever is the underdog. I guess Jedi, judging by the situation in-game, but if everybody picks Jedi I'd have to go Sith.

There's just a kind of romanticism playing on the weaker side.
Oh I totally get that! I do that too!
But I'd probably stick with Jedi no matter what in this case. I'm just not an evil guy.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Micah Weil said:
Jedi...Sith...Light...Dark...
Why so dual natured? Whatever happened to right down the middle?

There needs to be a neutral form of the Force. Maybe something not so concerned about the balance between light and good and more concerned about making Darth Vader's shoes squeak as he walks.
That bit of a rant aside, definitely Jedi.
One of the things explained multiple times in Star Wars is that the Dark Side draws you in, and makes you fall deeper and deeper. You may try to stay in the "gray" area, but the average Jedi would find him- or herself increasingly affected by the lure of the Dark Side.

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
I have trouble going to the dark side in KOTOR I & II. I feel to bad about it...believe me, I know that sounds weird feeling remorse for slaughtering digital innocents.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
dwightsteel said:
I have trouble going to the dark side in KOTOR I & II. I feel to bad about it...believe me, I know that sounds weird feeling remorse for slaughtering digital innocents.
I'm the same. Especially hated that I had to kill most of my comrades at the end of the first game.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I'm always the good guy, when offered. Plus, I'm not really impressed by lightning.

So, Jedi, if I actually play that game.

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
both but also neither, i will work for both and in the end put them in a epic battle against each other, then command my own little army to kill the few survivors, then create a Neutral rule that will use both their teachings in balance of each other and therefore be more powerful than they could ever hope to be.

but if i had to chose between them i would be Sith