Poll: Worst place to live in fictional America?

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
And not every voice actor has to give the hell up just because they can't be perfect instantly. Something at the level of The Spy, even.
And this doesn't have anything to do with the fact that City 17 is still in Eastern Europe.

May 7, 2008
SomeBritishDude said:
San Andreas. Anyone can get a tank if they have the right cheat.

~pats you on head~

^_^;

any way..

any one seen the mist?

i wouldn't wanna live there..geez although i was very happy when she got shot in the head..but upset when the guy with gun died =[

s0ap sudz

Aug 28, 2008
It may sound crazy but I think in Fallout 3 Washington you'd have a better chance at survival, as compared to Stillwater or Liberty City. There are less people in FO3 Wash. than Stillwater it seems, and they are more spread out, so if you kept by your lonesome I think you would be fine.

s0ap sudz

Aug 28, 2008
sorry user name taken. said:
SomeBritishDude said:

~pats you on head~

^_^;

any way..

any one seen the mist?

i wouldn't wanna live there..geez although i was very happy when she got shot in the head..but upset when the guy with gun died =[
Do you mean the movie, "The Mist"?

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Washington D.C. - It's a pretty terrible place to live in real life. You might just have a better shot at surviving in the Capital Wastes.

Some_Jackass

Aug 7, 2008
Silent Hill....That place is several levels of fucked up, youll be wishing to live in DC or Raccoon

May 7, 2008
s0ap sudz said:
sorry user name taken. said:
SomeBritishDude said:

~pats you on head~

^_^;

any way..

any one seen the mist?

Do you mean the movie, "The Mist"?

yarp

s0ap sudz

Aug 28, 2008
Didn't see it, or read the story. But from those trailers that place DOES look like it would suck to live there.

Melancholy_Ocelot

Feb 2, 2009
Granted, living anywhere post-apocalyptic would suck.

I'd have to vote for either Silent Hill or Raccoon City. Day-to-day life would involve SOOO much grind. It would take 3 different keys shaped like pine cones and chess pieces to lock my front door in the morning. Not to mention the insufferable dialog from the rest of the citizens.

Axolotl

Feb 17, 2008
Ace of Spades said:
Post-war D.C. gets my vote. All the water is irradiated. That would not be fun to drink.
You know it's ridiculously easy to purify irradiated water right?

Anyway my vote goes to New Reno in Fallout 2, the possibility of being taken of the streets and forced to smoke shit until you die just to develop an ultra-addictive drug isn't a nice idea. I gave up Jet when I found that area.

RAKais

Jan 14, 2009
My vote would go to the Town of Voi from Halo (I think thats the name of the town)...
First, earth gets invaded and f*cked over by the Covanent, then the flood land in it and take everyone over then it gets glassed. So yeah, beats anywhere else!

EDIT: Woah!! Forgot my choice needs to be American!! I pick the city FEAR 2 is set in. Don't wanna be there!!

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
Mercanary57 said:
TheTygerfire said:
Sombra Negra said:
DC. I think nukes, horrific mutants, mini-dinosaur things, evil robots, bands of merciless raiders and whatever the fuck else there is are worse than a few hundred crooks with guns.
And attack choppers, and rocket launchers, and automatic shotguns, and oh yeah, regenerating health.
The health in that game regenerates? I call bs.
I meant Saints Row

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Pff. I think it's obvious that Washington, D.C. Super Mutant Behemots, Raiders everywhere, mutated retarded fishfrog crabs and dogs and rats... And SPIDARZ OF DOOM. And firebreathing ants. God, I think that's like a Hell on Earth...

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
I'd have to go with the Silent Hill guys here, at least in DC or GTA universe you can feel pretty safe if you're armed to the teeth and are surrounded by a battalion of soldiers...

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
Axolotl said:
Ace of Spades said:
Post-war D.C. gets my vote. All the water is irradiated. That would not be fun to drink.
You know it's ridiculously easy to purify irradiated water right?

Anyway my vote goes to New Reno in Fallout 2, the possibility of being taken of the streets and forced to smoke shit until you die just to develop an ultra-addictive drug isn't a nice idea. I gave up Jet when I found that area.
Yeah, but since I don't think I would have one, that would cost caps, and that would require searching ruined buildings full of raiders and super mutants.

Axolotl

Feb 17, 2008
Ace of Spades said:
Yeah, but since I don't think I would have one, that would cost caps, and that would require searching ruined buildings full of raiders and super mutants.
You wouldn't have one what?