Poll: Would you have sex with a non-human?

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
Depends on how and what parts are non-human, so the answer is "maybe".

Major_Tom

Anticitizen
Jun 29, 2008
Would you have sex with a non-human re-skinned human with bunny ears? "Monster girls" my ass.

How about Fisto?

crimsonspear4D

Sep 26, 2009
AccursedTheory said:
undeadsuitor said:
Pluvia said:
I like how the non-human examples for the girls range from "sexy girl with a different lower half" to "sexy girl basically just wearing a hat or a headband with animal ears on it". I mean it's either almost impossible to anatomically have sex with them, or they're just a girl wearing a hat.

I mean Liara T'Soni, the Asari, was one of the most non-human examples there and she's basically just a blue girl.
honestly, I'd say it's fitting.
I'd say Oglaf had the most monstrous looking women out of this example. God forbid they have full-body scales, root hair, or (gasp) aggressive sexual tendencies.
undeadsuitor said:
hermes said:
Asaris and such are fair game, but that feels like cheating since they are designed to be able to have sex with anything...
well technically, Asari can reproduce with anything via a 'mental link' (which is apparently sexual ala Demolition Man [https://youtu.be/k80UQWWUIYs?t=132]) . We don't actually know what they have in between their legs.

my vote is teeth
That... That'd actually be badass, and actually kinda more alien than what they went with.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Major_Tom said:
Would you have sex with a non-human re-skinned human with bunny ears? "Monster girls" my ass.

How about Fisto?
Is he related to Fister Roboto?

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Phasmal said:
I'm just gonna heckle here, you couldn't find one hot guy to put in your spoilers with maybe the exception of Adam Jensen.
Batou and handsome Draenei guys apologise for not being conventionally sexy.

OT: Yes, I think I would, as long as they are mostly human-ish. I would definitely NOT say no to a pretty elf, but girls from Monster Musume aren't really for me.

Autumnflame

Sep 18, 2008
non human waifus are bae and life,

so thats a yes

Gimmie my monstergrills Asari and Quaraians thanks and id live a happy man

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
I think I'd want to take them out to whatever their equivalent to dinner is, you know, unless it's a spider-girl. Or a demon. My soul can stay right wherever it is.

Major_Tom

Anticitizen
Jun 29, 2008
undeadsuitor said:
funny that even though the OP listed robots, they were all near-human

adding to Fisto, Curie pre-synth body.

theres also a canon example with the school teacher you can see marry his teaching assistant (who is a ms. handy like curie)
Yeah, that was my point. Every female in the examples had a regular human face. Would you have sex with an Asari? Of course, everyone would, that's what they were designed for. Ask about Salarians or Krogans.

Was there ever a Ms. Gutsy? That olive drab paint makes them way sexier.
AccursedTheory said:
Is he related to Fister Roboto?
I sure hope so.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
I've updated the OP with a few more examples, including a few hopefully more amenable to the ladies.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Mister K said:
Phasmal said:
I'm just gonna heckle here, you couldn't find one hot guy to put in your spoilers with maybe the exception of Adam Jensen.
Batou and handsome Draenei guys apologise for not being conventionally sexy.
'Handsome'.

Also, I have no issue with them not being conventionally sexy, but if you're gonna list things that aren't human to bang, you could come up with some better male examples. Admittedly, this may be a problem with games in general, they're a little afraid to make their non-human males too bang-able it seems.

EDIT: Hah, OP updated, nice.

Parasondox

Jun 15, 2013
Danbo Jambo said:
I've fucked women from Doncaster, so I doubt that any alien could be any worse.
Your profile pic made that comment even more better.

Jolly good sir.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
chadachada123 said:
Assuming physical attraction, which isn't necessarily limited to humans (I obviously wouldn't know until I encounter them in real life), they need only pass the Harkness Test:

So this is what 15-year-old furries show their parents to get back inside the house?

How very responsible of them.

Oh no. Now I've googled it. Oh dear.

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
Most of these examples are pretty human in appearance, save for some exaggerations proportion-wise.
All in all, I might, given we have enough common ground to find eachother mentally appealing enough to hang around with, at least for long enough to shed our clothes/skin/exoskeleton/enviro-suits/Muckus layer/whatever.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
The horse-girl put me off, but yeah. Personally I prefer androids that are designed to instigate erections to R. Dorthy Waynesheerwhite. The only thing I draw the line at is monsters. And the fish-thingy, maybe it's because I don't like blondes, or the fact she doesn't look like she has the necessary parts.

Buuuut, as long as it feels great....

Silverbeard

Jul 9, 2013
No. Not at all.
I have enough trouble convincing human women to lie with me. Convincing a Klingon would be... Well, not!