Poll: Would you rather sleep with Chell or Samus?

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
Samus. How is this even a contest?
I'd rather have the Portal Gun than the power suit though.

gutterball17

Jul 14, 2009
XxMLGxX said:
I'm sorry i am a straight person so I would obviously go for chell because shes the only girl. this is a very one sided question in my opinion because the only people who like boys and girls can choose and im not bein mean im sayin real facts
ummm Samus is a woman too. and if you're trying to troll it's an extremely blatant attempt that was not successful because i have just called you out on it.

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
Neither. Tali Zorah Vas'Normandy. Well... or Rose(Legend of Dragoon). But neither of these. Sorry ladies. I'm taken.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Samus. To quote my favorite anime hero:

I love the kind of girl who can kick my ass.

Chell admittedly does some impressive stuff, but she's still a bit more passive than Samus. Besides which fact, Chell seems too dedicated to taking down all that is Aperture Science. Samus seems to enjoy a bit of fun between missions, so my chances are marginally better with her.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Now where's that VG Cats comic on Samus getting raped on Christmas...

slacker09

Aug 2, 2010
Master_of_Oldskool said:
Samus. To quote my favorite anime hero:

I love the kind of girl who can kick my ass.
Same, both from the fact that you picked Samus and the fact that you used a quote from one of my favorite fictional characters, anime or otherwise.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
yuval152 said:
Micalas said:
Chell in a Samus suit. Also, I'd be in a bear suit.
you need some help

And i wouldnt do neither.
So, you'd do both then?...

Honestly, I'm just surprised by the amount of attention this has gotten. There's no discussion or anything really going on here, just people saying 'I'd do that one' in a single line or two.

NotYetForsaken

Power in Procedure
Sep 27, 2010
Samus. Just, well, she's Samus. Chell is great but only on a friend-basis. Samus is someone I would gladly base my life around. ^^

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
I choose Chell because I've actually had a good look at her (haven't played Other M). She pretty nice looking to be honest. She's also the silent type, which is a plus.

XxMLGxX

Jul 18, 2011
gutterball17 said:
XxMLGxX said:
I'm sorry i am a straight person so I would obviously go for chell because shes the only girl. this is a very one sided question in my opinion because the only people who like boys and girls can choose and im not bein mean im sayin real facts
ummm Samus is a woman too. and if you're trying to troll it's an extremely blatant attempt that was not successful because i have just called you out on it.
Im not bein blatant im sory i didnt buy other m but ive looked and it and she IS hot- im probably gonna go get it tomorrow

but id still do chell becaus she has yams

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Klumpfot said:
Now that's a very odd question for a forum.
Oh, please. No question is too weird for an internet forum.

I'd go with Chell, just because I've never really been big on the whole "chicks who can kick my ass with one arm tied behind their backs" thing. Kind of why I wasn't all that attracted to Zoe in Firefly.

Also... well, we all know the stereotype of how white guys are prone to "yellow fever". I'm sorry to say that I play said stereotype completely straight.

zombones

Mar 6, 2011
This is like kinda weird. I mean they are video game characters. How about we go out and find real women to have a relationship with. Not talking about if you would fuck Chell or Sammus.

Edit: BUUUT if a gun was to my head I would pick Chell :p

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
I'd like to see Samus' other zero suit (too lazy to see if anyone used that shitty joke yet)... I need a shower.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Samus seems emotionally needy. Constantly vying for approval. Following bureaucracy and orders. (Yes, Metroid Other M is canon, so don't ***** at me. Besides, that game was great). Chell is also more physically attractive to me, and based off of a real life model that a person could (and probably is) actually having sex with. Let's not forget that that character may have spent her entire life inside of Aperture. This is fucked up, but Chell might be more easily talked into doing it.