Poll: Would you Rather

BarbaricGoose

May 25, 2010
Give me the baby muffins. Really not interested in randomly turning into a woman. That kind of sounds like hell to me.

I'd just avoid muffins... and I wouldn't eat babies. Problem solved.

hex000

Jul 3, 2010
okay one question will I be able to use context to tell the difference between a muffin that is a muffin and a muffin that is a baby? or would there be some sort of mental block to stop me from doing that? so if I see a muffin on the swings could my brain tell me that this is probably a baby and not a Muffin?

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
The sneeze->genderswitch is a superpower (unless you are allergic to grass or something) and i would love to have that.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
I work in a bakery so I regularly see muffins and babies. I would work it out pretty quickly and never touch a muffin again. Female btw.

Meestor Pickle

Jul 29, 2010
I had someone ask this at work as well, no idea where it started. I would have to choose sneeze since I can see the baby-muffin thing getting really odd and sneezing is pretty easy to force.

dementis

Aug 28, 2009
I chose gender sneeze for the criminal applications, steal something then run round the corner and sniff some pepper, sneeze then bam! Perfect disguise. Master criminal in the works right here.

Never really eaten muffins and I avoid babies so the other option has pretty much no relevance to me.

Azkar Almsivi

Sep 3, 2012
I rarely sneeze and would love to be the opposite gender, so this isn't even a question for me personally.

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
Gender sneeze. I love muffins, and it would be totally hilarious to switch genders like that. And useful...

Mersadeon

Jun 8, 2010
Probably the Baby Muffins. I have allergies that cause at least one sneezing fit every day - that would be very annoying. As much as I would like to try being a woman, I sneeze way to often for this to be comfortable. I'll simply have to not eat muffins, I suppose.

EDIT: Oh god, what if it's that time of the year? *Sneeze* Period! *Sneeze* RED PANTS

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
I'd go with the Baby Muffins.
It's a problem I wouldn't have to explain to others and I eat babies anyway I'm not the biggest fan of muffins anyway so I'm not going to miss out on much by avoiding them. Although the image of my future wife giving birth to a muffin sounds hilarious!

Smiley Face

Jan 17, 2012
So, it's a choice between rapid gender swap and EATING BABIES?

It is somewhat interesting that you created gender options in the poll and there seems to be no difference in the Baby Murder/Not Baby Murder ratios, but... really?

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Woah. Changing my gender every time I sneeze sounds awesome!
Count me in on that option.

Ymbirtt

May 3, 2009
Well, what this boils down to really is "would you rather spend half your life as a woman, or would you rather accidentally eat babies and put nappies on muffins?". I chose the option that doesn't involve baby eating.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I would go with the gender sneeze, the baby muffin would pose too much of an problem seeing how I tend to get muffin alot (most of the time for breakfast.

Mar 30, 2010
I have no desire to accidentally eat someone's baby, nor to have my muffins crying and pooping at three in the morning. Gender swaps for me.

Arslan Aladeen

Oct 9, 2012
Babies taste awful, so I'll go with gender sneezing. Might be interesting. And yes, I'd probably play with myself.

Axzarious

Feb 18, 2010
Whenever I sneeze, I tend to sneeze EXACTLY twice except in very rare situations. I would not be effected by the gender swaps too terribly much.