Poll: your house is on fire who/what do you save your dog or your console?

Verp

Jul 1, 2009
I don't have a dog. I don't like dogs. If I ended up with one, the most likely reason for that would be one of my non-animal savvy relatives dumping it on me after failing to look after it.

Console.

If it were my cat, I wouldn't let her burn. I'm getting tired of keeping cats, but I'm not going to let 14 years of care to go to waste.

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
I have two dogs. One will run outside even if there isn't a fire and the other is a cripple, so I'll be dragging that one outside. If I had the chance to go back in for anything it would be my books, antiques, things I've made or gotten as meaningful gifts... The console would be fairly low on the list. A console is easily replaced.

Frostbyte666

Nov 27, 2010
Easy save the pets life after all their is a thing called insurance and this will easily replace my lost material possessions.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
My dog for sure. I can always get another console but my dog is one of a kind :)

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Dog and other animals bolt out the door the second there's any sort of danger, so I needn't worry about them.

Console.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Quandary...

Well, I don't have a dog, so it doesn't make much of a difference.

1. if I do get a dog, it'd be a timber wolf (not exactly domesticated, but cool, innit), so it'll live outside, and if it was inside, you'd need the house to collapse on it to knock it out.
2. however, I'd have a greater emotional bond with the beast, and the console can be bought again (besides, it'd give me a good excuse to get a next gen machine)

So... um, yeah, fence-sitter here

EDIT: Scratch that, the dog, though to be fair, the wolf would probably save me, not the other way around...

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
My console is a piece of shit, so I'll save my dog, even if it saved itself, it would run out side and promptly run away. Besides, my brother would probably save his. No harm no foul. ...If I can hurry I'd grab my harddrive though.

Apr 15, 2009
dog because the only console i own is a ps2 on the other hand i don't own a dog

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
poiumty said:
Don't have a dog nor a console. Now, if you were asking me to choose between my cat and my PC, well...

...my cat didn't cost 2000$
(O_O)

Mine did, in medical fees. :/

OT: Well, dog lives outside so, no problem there. :p

Cats... 9 of them... I would of course save them all.

THEY ARE MY CHILDREN. ;~;

And Fluffy is my brother. ;~;

It will be a cold day in hell before I let anything happen to him. ;~;

[sub]Not sure how long he has left though... ;~;[/sub]

[sub];~; ;~; ;~;[/sub]

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
I don't have a dog, plus, I don't really like dogs...I'm more of a cat person.
So it's the console for me. Yes, I am that cruel. *evil laughter*

qeinar

Jul 14, 2009
i'm pretty shure i could save both.. the scenario would have to be incredibly stacked against my ods to the point of where i would just ditch both of them, or else i'm confident i could save both my dog and console.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
Im not allowed to have pets, by the landlord. So I would keep the machinery.

Though if I had a dog, I would save the dog (and some ''trinkets'' from my room)