Poll: Your opinion on interracial relationships?

Krafty_Krocodile

Jul 6, 2010
The Austin said:
Uhhh... I really don't see how anyone could be offended by them.

That's like taking offence to a BLT because it mixes bacon and tomatoes.
Mixing Bacon with Tomatoes? What blasphemy is this?

On topic: I honestly don't care either way, you cant choose who you fall in love with and whether they are different race or not shouldn't be a deciding factor on who you love.

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
No reason to be against them, unless you're a racist, which I doubt anybody on The Escapist is, except for perhaps a very small, silent, minority.

Now I'm not saying all relationships should be interacial, just find someone you wish to be in a relationship with, regardless of their race.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
s0p0g said:
i oppose them
"bestiality" is just... not right. humans are supposed to mate with other humans, not some other animal; just as animal x doesn't mate with animal y, because it's unnatural, for it won't create any offsprings
also see: biological imperative, and the like

so, and now flame me, because i took the liberty of taking the word interracial literally ^^
You've completely missed the meaning of the word race. Race means that 2 separated populations of the same species are separated enough to make the genetic variations affect morphological qualities of it, but they're still the same. Such as a bulldog and a collie and are still dogs. They can reproduce just as well, but the variation of genes will make the puppies different than their parents.
Bestiality is when you have sex with a different kind of animal which wont produce fertile offspring.
Said simply you didn't take the word literally, you didn't take it at all, but I get your point.

A biologist would claim that there's no such thing as interracial relationships with humans since we're one race. If I am to stretch far enough to say we actually are multiple races I would say interracial relationships are good because we need to take care of the genetic diversity to keep each generation fresh with a new genetic variety.
However I don't really care who you choose to reproduce with as long as it's no-one closely related.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
Other (please explain):
I don't give a damn...why should it matter anymore?
Maybe in some backward country and places like Iran or 'The Deep South'.

Welcome to 2010 - where the back of the bus isn't just for coloreds anymore.
:D

Anyone who thinks the color of your skin matters more than than the content of your character probably thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old and believes that NASCAR is Amerika's national sport.

:3

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
I'm their offspring.

However in my opinion, I don't like other racial types in a relationship.

What I mean it's just preference is all.

awmperry

Geek of Guns and Games
Apr 30, 2008
As far as I'm concerned, it's exactly the same as any other relationship.

Now, if, on the other hand, we could ban celebrities from procreating, that would be good.

MRMIdAS2k

Apr 23, 2008
Never really thought about it TBH, you're attracted to who you're attracted to, that's it.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I currently like someone from a different race and couldn't care less. My fellow Koreans however find it as heresy.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
The only logical reason I can think of for anybody to have voted "oppose" involves a certain coolface.jpg image... I can't quite place my finger on the term though. It's like... rick rollin' but without the rick and a letter T somewhere. Oh well, I must be imagining things again.

eljawa

Nov 20, 2009
TheTaco007 said:
I absolutely support them. I'm dating an asian girl right now.
Very nice *high Five*

ah hem

yeah, i dont see how people would be against it

The_Graff

Oct 21, 2009
i think the idea of positively supporting them is disgustingly patronising. why not tussle their hair and give them a 'wowwypop' before returning to your smug self congratulatory liberal life.

personal views its two people, who want to be in a relationship. what business is it of mine?

ALuckyChance

Aug 5, 2010
Really, does anyone really care who diddles who, and what race they are? The only people that ever really think about this are usually in an interracial relationship themselves, know people that are, or are racists. Everybody else is completely indifferent.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Can't possibly think of a reason against it. I mean homosexual relationships are at least a little more debatable but I even think those are 100% fine.

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
i don't really understand why anyone would oppose it
except maybe trolls or racists
or why it deserves a thread?
people should shag whoever grabs their bag
(but it has to be consenual and not mentrual)

rebus_forever

Jan 28, 2009
s0p0g said:
i oppose them
"bestiality" is just... not right. humans are supposed to mate with other humans, not some other animal; just as animal x doesn't mate with animal y, because it's unnatural, for it won't create any offsprings
also see: biological imperative, and the like

so, and now flame me, because i took the liberty of taking the word interracial literally ^^

thats why i made a ginger joke,

rebus_forever

Jan 28, 2009
scorptatious said:
Well there are some people out there who disagree with interracial couples. Like this man here:

http://rantnravinfection.blip.tv/file/3123427/

I'm warning you all now, the fail is strong in this one.

im thinking we have a little asian here unable to satisfy, no offence to any other asians im sure ur all hung like horses.
but wow this guy is so utterly retarded

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
I just don't care. If two people love each other, let them be together. I don't care if one's white or black and the other's Asian or Indian or purple or whatever. I don't advocate "go out with someone of a different race" but I don't oppose it. Race doesn't figure at all for me.