Poll: Your opinion on interracial relationships?

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
FargoDog said:
I feel exactly the same about them as I do of relationships between members of the same race. It's two human beings who care for one another, so why is there an incessant need to spoil and that by bringing race into it?
Yup took the words out of my mouth

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
I'm all for them. If I like or dislike a girl, it won't be because of her race. It'll be because I like her. Everyone else can go ahead and I won't care at all. Some of the older fashioned adults in my family have a mild/moderate case of racism and would never stand for it. Their opinions don't matter.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Incoming cliche' in 4....3...2..

Love knows no color anyway so no reason to stand against it.
I support them

Daniel Laeben-Rosen

Jun 9, 2010
On an equal-rights standpoint I stand fully behind the right for anyone to marry anyone.

On a more personal standpoint I... Don't give a toss. Love is love and I honestly don't care more or less about a couple because one has a difference in melanine. I find them just as annoying and obnoxious as I do any other couple I'd see on the street.

rebus_forever

Jan 28, 2009
is this about when people get it on with gingers?, i did that once.
more genetic differences between gingers and everyone else than between any ethnic group, i think race is a poor term, there is only one race, homo sapien.

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
I don't see the wrong in it. I've heard that interracial relationships have a stronger something or rather :p

UnwishedGunz

Apr 24, 2009
i dont think race matters at all when it comes to a relationship, i mean i guess the only people who would be mad at an interacial relationship would be people from the south who think the blacks want to put their seed in their girls...or the KKK who just plain hate black, i wonder if they'll half love me cause im half white too o_O

Mar 9, 2010
I couldn't care less. If a Black man loves an Asian woman who am I to say they can't be together? Do I have power over people of different ethnicities to tell them they may only be with others of the same ethnicity? No, I don't.

What does it matter who's together? The point is they're together and it has nothing to do with you.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well there are some people out there who disagree with interracial couples. Like this man here:

http://rantnravinfection.blip.tv/file/3123427/

I'm warning you all now, the fail is strong in this one.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
notsosavagemessiah said:
THE FOLLOWING IS THE HONEST TRUTH, SINCE THEY ASKED THE QUESTION
in all honesty (and i'm sure this is going to get me hated on all kinds) i kind of don't like it when i see a black man with anybody else other then a black woman. I know that sounds racist, but really i have no other qualms with people of any race being with anybody else. I don't hate black people otherwise either. Anybody out there possibly explain this to me? Because it bugs me a lot that i have those kinds of feelings. Also, i agree that it's an acceptable thing to have a black man be with somebody that isn't, i'm ok with it, it just bugs me when i see it.
your a racist but you understand that its bad and you would like to fix it, so your not bad, my uncle is racist and proud of it

really I would guess it has to do with weird upbringing or possibly a racist family member that you spent too much time around (as the case with my uncle and a decent portion of my extended family, dumbasses) as for fixing it.... well that goes into a psychological area really, if you really want help with it you might want to see a shrink, one of them might have some good ideas. your racism is bad but your attitude is good, just make sure that the racism part doesnt overwhelm your better nature

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
What? What the fuck is there to think about? People are free to date whatever consenting adult they wish.

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
I have no problem with interracial couples, EXCEPT when a Turkmenistani man dates a woman from Kyrgyzstan.... THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!

The Long Road

Sep 3, 2010
As even the American South has washed itself of mainstream racism, the only reason to dislike interracial couples is because of some past trauma with them, and that is applicable to just about anything in the world. Someone who was forced to eat piles of asparagus as a child will reflexively hate asparagus and everything connected to it.

I think a more interesting (and less one-sided) topic would be about personal willingness to enter an interracial relationship. While humans are biologically predisposed to find members of their own race most attractive, plenty of people don't go that route. As it stands, this thread is mostly anti-racism masturbation, which is so widespread that it has become very boring.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
i oppose them
"bestiality" is just... not right. humans are supposed to mate with other humans, not some other animal; just as animal x doesn't mate with animal y, because it's unnatural, for it won't create any offsprings
also see: biological imperative, and the like

so, and now flame me, because i took the liberty of taking the word interracial literally ^^

HalfLife205

Nov 22, 2009
The Long Road said:
As even the American South has washed itself of mainstream racism, the only reason to dislike interracial couples is because of some past trauma with them, and that is applicable to just about anything in the world. Someone who was forced to eat piles of asparagus as a child will reflexively hate asparagus and everything connected to it.

I think a more interesting (and less one-sided) topic would be about personal willingness to enter an interracial relationship. While humans are biologically predisposed to find members of their own race most attractive, plenty of people don't go that route. As it stands, this thread is mostly anti-racism masturbation, which is so widespread that it has become very boring.
I agree. I used to find white people far more attractive than any other (myself being white), but then something changed and now I'm the opposite. My last two (and indeed the only two that have really meant anything) relationships have been with Asians.

Oh, and also I'm British, so when I say Asian I mean the proper type of Asian, i.e. 'Indian' rather than Chinese. They're what's known as oriental, using Indian as a blanket term for all other Asians is offensive and quite frankly ignorant.