Post a Fun Fact About Yourself

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
I have Ehlers?Danlos syndrome (= over-bending joints. I can do some pretty freaky stuff with my fingers.)

I have Hyposmia (Decreased sense of smell. I smell nothing around 85% of the time.)

I look like I'm a time-traveller from the 90's.

I'm an atheist.

I know four languages, I'm fluent in two.

Woeps

Oct 18, 2010
I'm missing a small piece of my left eyebrow.
Make me look all sinister and stuff

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I know 46 digits of pi:

OK, it's neither fun nor interesting but damn, I spent all this time learning it and I'll be damned if I don't put it to use.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Much to my families suprise and dismay, i'm not gay!
FUN!
Despite the fact that i've never had a girlfriend!
FUN!
FUN!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!
*crys*

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
I cant seep purple, it is just gray for me.

And I can reach the tip of my nose with tongue.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
I have skin, softer than every single woman I've ever met.

While this may sound good, I've realised that some people ONLY like my skin, than actually me.

spielberg11

Aug 30, 2010
* Since I'm red-haired and my parents are brunette, technically I'm a mutant, according to my year 8 science teacher.
* I have an English accent despite having been born and living in Australia for nearly seventeen years (even my English parents and younger sisters have Aussie accents now).
* Often fear, despite my near-perfect scores in History, English and Science at school, that I'm dumb, a notion reinforced when I realise how smart other Escapists are.

Spectral Dragon

Jun 14, 2011
rhyno435 said:
How do you cure hiccups? It is vital that I obtain this information.
Take a glass, fill it with water, and take five gulps without breathing in between. Always works. In a pinch, saliva or any other liquid works good too.

Sammaul

Nov 25, 2009
I can make my shoulderblades stick out, a couple years back I could even clench a soda-can between them.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I don't think this is a fun fact, but I have recently graduated with a BSc (hons) degree in Biochemistry and Biological chemistry, one of only 15 people who graduated in that subject, when I started the course there was about 40 people on the course. It's not a fun fact, but something I am very proud of.

Hiikuro

We are SYD!
Apr 3, 2010
- About two/three years ago I completely gave up on a fictional sci-fi universe I had created. I had spend upwards of 8 years on it by then. Most of the work was creating fictional languages and fleshing out cultures, esoteric political systems, stellar cartography and other things that were mostly not directly related to any storyline.

I had started three massive book projects for the universe. I only consider the last one to be a fairly well-composed story (unfortunately I never finished it, so it is a bit of a mess). Its scale was not much more than the interactions between the three main characters (meaning no grand intergalactic wars or anything like that). The book mainly focused on the behavior of their very broken minds, cultural relativism, and discrimination.

- I have severe issues initiating contact. So severe that if my friends didn't contact me, they'd just disappear completely from my life, even if I really liked them. I've never met anyone who is as terrible as me at this. I don't really know why I am like this, for I'm not really anxious to initiate contact. I think it might be because I don't want to bother people or waste their time, and that I'm completely unable to make anyone happy/feel better/etc. (or really give anyone anything at all). It doesn't really help that it makes me feel completely inferior to everyone else.

In essence my own twisted mind says that to be nice to other people, I should not bother them and rather stay away.

Floggo

Mar 30, 2010
I'm part Scottish, that's all the fun you'll get out of me. Other than that I'm an Alcoholic, only at parties.

Triangulon

Nov 20, 2009
I am fully trained in handling all species of British reptile, amphibian, bat and the hazel dormouse.

Feb 26, 2011
I'm Alligator Toed, (At least I think that's what it's called) meaning my feet naturally point outwards at a 45 degree angle. I've got a sneaking suspicion that's what makes me such a fast sprinter...somehow.

Dime797

Dec 3, 2009
I have an x shaped scar across most of my tongue from biting it in half when i was 2.
I also have a duel citizenship and I write my own music