Post a Fun Fact About Yourself

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
1: I've been known to go whole days without food.

2: I'm practicing to become an actor.

3: I eat my steaks rare.

4: I know how to use a Butterfly Knife.

5: I tend to wear jeans and long-sleeve shirts in 90+ degree weather. I feel fine.

6: I'm a compulsive liar. Or maybe I'm not....

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
rhyno435 said:
How do you cure hiccups? It is vital that I obtain this information.
Take in a deep breath, and swallow three times. If you do it right, the third swallow should be VERY difficult.

Ratlover

Jul 17, 2011
Always been able to tell when people are being fake. Find it very easily to see through a persons crap and can't understand while others can't. Kind of funny because my roomates girlfriend is fake in front me and I called her out on it. I remember talking to my friend, then I look over and see his girlfriend with this look on her face like I am an idiot. I asked her if someone was wrong, of course she said no with a big phony smile. Said to her, stop being fake and tell me whats wrong you stuck up *****. Basically left and flipped me off. Okay now there you go, thats the first honest response you have given me.

magicaxis

Aug 14, 2008
I am a direct descendant of Edmund Halley - the guy who discovered and predicted Halley's comet

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Im a 20 year old guy and I've never kissed a girl or been on a date :/ .....wait thats no 'fun fact' thats friggin pathetic ); ...I need to post another one!

Me and my two friends meet (and got our pictures taken with) this seasons cast of Saturday Night Live while we were in New York City this year!

on the same day I was born 231 years earlier Author Guinness brewed his first batch of his famous ale!(particularly proud of this!)

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
My name is Bob Kelso and I like whores.[/reference]

-I'm also not allowed by law to give blood, because I spent a little better than a year breathing burnt airborne fecal matter.
-I've also witnessed, in real life, the movie cliché of a man breaking a beer bottle on a bar and threatening people with the broken end... because his girlfriend had just flashed the entire bar.

Krxis Rowe

Apr 2, 2010
Hmm... oh, I just wrote a fanfiction, White Demure, to add to the mass of My Little Pony fanfiction out there, for all my fellow Bronies to read.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
I can rotate both my wrists 540 degrees.

ikabodjohn said:
I can move my chin independently from my jaw.
Video please. I don't disbelieve you. I just can't picture it and need to see what it looks like.

Coop83

Mar 20, 2010
I work behind a desk, but can frequently be found doing "blue collar" tasks in my suit - washing up, cleaning the toilets, mopping the floor of the office. This week, I've not been in my suit, as I've been painting the woodwork on the outside of the office. I was called into a meeting covered in wood stain, with tatty jeans and a T-Shirt with the slogan "F OFF" on the front.

People got the joke when they saw the "FIRKIN OFFICIAL T-SHIRT" that was obscured by the face on the front, was no longer so when the face moved away on the back.

Mogget128723

Feb 9, 2010
I've written a total of more than 10 million words, distributed through several hundred short stories, five novellas, two novels, and one collection of stories. The previous are generally dominated by the genres of gritty sci-fi and Steampunk, with some fantasy and experimental fiction scattered throughout.

The best part?

Only two of the short stories have been published. Nothing else.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I am addicted to downloading any picture I see online that I like!

Also I have clinical sensory defensiveness.

Mar 25, 2011
Okay then, my turn....
my MASSIVE amount procrastination and staying up really late to do work in school and high school has caused me to not need sleep. No kidding. I once experimented to see how long I could go without sleep. I gave up after two weeks cause the experiment was going nowhere.

Also, from the incredible amount of bullying and shit I had to take in school and high school I can now enter a state of "Semi-Denial" at will. Basically I can have the worst day ever and still be really happy. Yes, I know my childhood was really fucked up.

Romidude

Aug 3, 2010
OutcastBOS said:
I get obsessed with things like comics, video games, TV shows, and movies very easily. (For my latest obsession, if you're curious, take a look over at my avatar)
That's Ballerina Mafia, by Immelmann, Right? :s I got obsessed with Concession
OT: I can speak English and French fluently, and broken bits of Russian.

Romidude

Aug 3, 2010
OutcastBOS said:
I get obsessed with things like comics, video games, TV shows, and movies very easily. (For my latest obsession, if you're curious, take a look over at my avatar)
That's Ballerina Mafia, by Immelmann, Right? :s
OT: I can speak English and French fluently, and broken bits of Russian.

sycoesis

May 31, 2010
i once verbally without bribe or threat convinced a friend of mine to soak himself with gasoline and light him self on fire while i filmed it and if i ever manage to get the memory card back from him i will be very happy....no im not crazy hes the one that listened

Agarth

Jul 14, 2009
-I've never had a girlfriend (forever alone.jpg)
-I spend most of my time playing video games. Well when I don't have to do anything that is.
-I hate almost everyone I've met in real life.
-I believe that if someone really pisses you off you should be able to legally have a fist fight with him/her in public)
-And I'm a Mormon!

Sorry about that. Couldn't resist. Though I am a mormon. I would not be sponsored in the "I'm a mormon" adds...