Princess Leia Was High During Star Wars

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
I thought this was old news. Ever see the Holiday Special? She's freaking blazed. Or this Rolling Stone cover

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/misc/f20071126/index.html?page=11

Paul Simon even did an album about it.

coleslawghter

Aug 22, 2009
I
Kuchinawa212 said:
Damn
My starwars fanboyism passes right over that and is more concerned you used a RoJ picture not a ESB one.

>.<
I'm just going to put it out there,
Return of the jedi> empire strikes back

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
cerebus23 said:
rekabdarb said:
well at least it confirms that people can act while high.

And before anyone else does it.

I'M CARRIE FISHER THE ACTOR AND I DO CO-CO-CO-CAINE!
hell robert downy jr put in some oscar worthy performances while he was tooting up for years.

My first thought too... Favourite quote from Inside the Actor's Studio:
Lipton: "So what kept you calm during the filming of ....?"
R. D. Jr.: "Black tar heroin"
*Lipton looks around, does a double back, looks at Downie surprised*
*Downie turns towards the audience smiling broadly*: "He's so innocent about this stuff!"

Been trying to find the part on YouTube, it's there, just downloading the bloody WoW patch now so net's upload rate is swamped (goddamn Blizzard downloader piece of shit, WTS basic torrent setup knowledge x.x)

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Its not that bad, what is bad is when the cast of grange hill where all high while doing their "Just say no" campagne.

Although, perhaps this news explains the concept of Han and Leia going to cloud city.

[Edit]
-Zen- said:
Yet another thing Princess Leia and Dr. Rockso have in common.
Win ^

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
In other news, George Lucas has announced that he will remake the scenes starring Fisher with a computer rendered 3D animated version of the Leia he was always invisioning so as not to detract the first three movies from the stories due to fanboys trying to guess which scenes Fisher was high in.

Squarez

Apr 17, 2009
Electrogecko said:
"We did cocaine on the set of Empire, in the ice planet,"
Really?............like...the entire cast?...........literally on the set?
You know all that snow? Cocaine. All of it.

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
]
Tom Goldman said:
Not to make light of drug use, but I think you have to be pretty high to wear a metal bikini anyway.
Unless she was doing cocaine during RoJ as well, I do not understand this statement.

vanthebaron

Sep 16, 2010
so what I was high on concerta 2 years ago becasue my shrink got talked into giving me 90mg's of it for my ADHD

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Itd be so funny if in some of the behind the scenes footage you could see her doing it in the backround

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
The Austin said:
What!?!?

Princess Leia was a druggie?!
You didn't know? Many have none for awhile that the actor was a big drug abuser and still has some problems mentally now.

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
rekabdarb said:

Rockzo the Rock n Roll Clown FTW

But seriously you can do a lot of things high on cocaine. As I recall LT (Lawrence Taylor) played football high on cocaine.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Wow, an actor did coke.

Personally, I'm more shocked that she said "ice planet" instead of Hoth than that she did drugs when off-stage.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
cerebus23 said:
rekabdarb said:

hell robert downy jr put in some oscar worthy performances while he was tooting up for years.

sir lawerance olivia or how ever you spell his name was constantly drunk a good portion of his acting career.

stevie ray vaugn plastered and god knows what else alot of the time.

or as bill hicks says; if you don't think drugs have done good things for us go home tonite take all your tapes, all your albums, all your cds, and burn them. cause you know what, all those great musicians that made that music that has enhanced your lives throughout the years.....real fucking high on drugs.
Exactly. I don't condone drug use (well, I'll admit I see no problems with weed...), but hell, drugs have made for some pretty good stuff over the years, culture-wise. Besides, didn't the guy who wrote Sherlock Holmes have an opium problem? And I know for a fact that poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge was high on opium when he wrote the poem Kublah Khan. That just happens to be taught in UK schools at A-Level, and is (at least in my opinion) one of the best poems to come from anyone during the time of the Romantics.

Yeah, I'm going all history/culture geek here, but it's a fair point, right? Even as far back as that, drugs have helped people do great things in the arts. And besides, Klaxon's latest album? Awesome. And written when the band were high on crazy Native American shaman juice. So yeah.