Princess Leia Was High During Star Wars

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
Lovelocke said:
Welcome to 1985, bub... TV ran this story in response to fans concerns after The Empire Strikes Back.
Schmucks like me weren't even born then.. :D And I'm above average age here it seems.

Aug 25, 2009
Yeah, she admitted to this ages ago, or at least, I found an interview where she admitted to it over two years ago, and the interview was from another decade or so back (I can't remember, it was a while ago like I say)

She also admitted to sleeping with Harrison Ford and George Lucas, but she sisn't say about the other cast members. I suspect she probably did though.

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
You see, cocaine makes everything better! No wonder the prequels weren't as good, the new cast was all sobered up.

Serge A. Storms

Oct 7, 2009
This is almost as shocking as finding out George Carlin was doing a lot of blow on the first SNL. Seriously, tell me when the Ewoks were taking rolls in the snow and then I'll generate some excitement.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
yea i thought everyone already knew this. i mean look at her performance in the star wars holiday special (ya know, before the cut off your ears and gouge out your eyes to escape the evil of it). you can tell shes coked up

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
Flamezdudes said:
The Austin said:
What!?!?

Princess Leia was a druggie?!
You didn't know? Many have none for awhile that the actor was a big drug abuser and still has some problems mentally now.
she has more than some mental problems. i saw an interview where she talks about how much she enjoys shock therapy

SmugFrog

Ribbit
Sep 4, 2008
Lovelocke said:
Welcome to 1985, bub... TV ran this story in response to fans concerns after The Empire Strikes Back.
I guess, base on the responses, a lot of people didn't know about this.

I love the general response - "Wasn't everyone in the 70's high?"

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I thought they all were... that's why we haven't been able to get a good performance out of Harrison Ford since Blade Runner...

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
The Austin said:
What!?!?

Princess Leia was a druggie?!
I'm surprised as well. I have lost all faith in the actress and refuse to watch ESB now with all those druggies. No way, no how.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Electrogecko said:
"We did cocaine on the set of Empire, in the ice planet,"
Really?............like...the entire cast?...........literally on the set?
My first thought upon reading this was "....Hoth? Really? You're going to chop up lines of white powder on the actual set of an ice planet?

Talk about putting something down and then being unable to find it again. What a waste of an admittedly rather boring drug...

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Trivun said:
Besides, didn't the guy who wrote Sherlock Holmes have an opium problem? And I know for a fact that poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge was high on opium when he wrote the poem Kublah Khan.
Sherlock Holmes (the character) used to inject himself with cocaine. Difference being, it wasn't actually illegal at the time and may have even been medically recommended. Not sure about Conan-Doyle, but I do know that Shakespeare used to keep a bag of opium in his desk drawer at all times. Fucking Shakespeare!

Trivun said:
And written when the band were high on crazy Native American shaman juice.
You could probably have phrased that better :p

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Sacman said:
I thought they all were... that's why we haven't been able to get a good performance out of Harrison Ford since Blade Runner...
I dunno, I think he did reasonably well at pretending that Calista Flockhart is actually a human being...