PS3 Men Say Games Are Better Than Sex

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Radelaide said:
Doug said:
Radelaide said:
I was waiting for this to happen... xD
I admit its unlikely to work, but its worth a shot, no? ;)
If you came up to me in a bar, and said something like that, yeah it might work xD
lol, what "You look alright - grab your coat, you've pulled"? ;)

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Brotherofwill said:
Jumplion said:
Alright, once again, Indigo_Dingo has requested that I post his thoughts on the subject at hand.

Indigo_Dingo said:
"New games"...well there's your problem. Sure, the current stuff is not quite enough to get the majority to neglect their sgnifigant other, but if we throw in things like GoW III, Brutal Legend, Heavy Rain, and so on...

Hell, I'd wager that there's no-one reading this who wouldn't g;ladly skip a night of sex for a night spent playing Trico. You all know its true.
Don't bother quoting me, this is all Indigo's opinion, no need to debate this with the middle man. Don't kill the messenger as one would say.
This is Escapist! *Kicks Jumplion into a well*

As much as I am waiting to play Trico..no, just a simple straight-forward no.
Well, in my own opinion separate from Indigo's, you do have to consider that these men are in active relationships (assumingly). As some other people said, maybe they already get some plenty of times and would rather play a game.

I dunno, I'm not in a relationship, so I wouldn't know.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
First id play soul caliber 4 and id pick either a female custom character taki or ivy, then id have my girlfriend pick a male character, and by the second round we wouldnt be able to take it anymore and we would jump each other, game played libido and girlfriend satisfied problem solved

Edit: on second thought id just turn the game to easy mode and proceed to fuck my big breasted girlfriend and play soul caliber at the same time and if I dont get a trophy then ill blow up sony headquarters while getting a blow job... thats if I had a girlfriend anyway

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
Can anyone here tell me why sex comes up so much on these forums?

Just as an aside:

crazyhaircut94 said:
This seems to match the stereotype of people from the UK. Like in Family Guy;
"You know, we could have sexual intercourse right now."
"Yes, we could."
"Eh, but let's not."
This is the stereotype of high class British people.

Almost Famous

Mar 20, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
" Although im suspicious of men prefering 15 inches of plastic over their girlfriend...
Im not sure if anyone has said this or not but, some women may prefer 15 inches of plastic to men.

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
cball11 said:
It only makes sense. You're going to get the same stimulation in the reward centers of your brain for winning a level as you are for getting laid. And women are fucking obnoxious. That's not sexist, that's a stereotype, and one which is rarely broken.
hate to point this out but sexism is based on stereotypes such as this...

Aug 13, 2008
Anonymouse said:
The study of 1,130 British men
Well theres your problem right there. You ever been with a british chick? Its like legal necrophilia plus bad teeth. Get a interesting broad in the sack then ask them again. Maybe a asian or a latina...
hey, british girls are way better than american dames
americans have weird orgasms and are afraid to "experiment" while being either too slutty or too hard to get

british girls have the right balance though

and seriously, necrophilia? right, right

Night_Wolf

Mar 25, 2009
This some how reminds me of a quote i heard somewhare umm what was it... OH YEA! "Some how I feel that the Creation of vurtural Sex is going to wipe out the human race is kind of akin to playing Gituar Hero, in that it will kill the Regular Music industry." I believe thats Yahtzee from the Review of Gituar Hero Legends of Rock. As for girls, Asian chicks are awsome. My girlfriend is Asian, and shes the best person I know.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Doug said:
Radelaide said:
Doug said:
Radelaide said:
I was waiting for this to happen... xD
I admit its unlikely to work, but its worth a shot, no? ;)
If you came up to me in a bar, and said something like that, yeah it might work xD
lol, what "You look alright - grab your coat, you've pulled"? ;)
"Oh my god, did you honestly just try that? I'll buy you a drink for that!" More like that. Btw, I fulfill most of the specifications for the proving wrongness (18, sexy) but alas, I'm an Australian. xD

Northover32

Aug 29, 2008
PS3 is for the hardcore gamer, so theres more "nerds" and guys that barely know girls exist.. no offence to anyone who has a ps3 and isnt a nerd. and it is from a uk site... no offence to english people but dayyyum, your women arn't that great, sorry lol

also, the gamers who were probably asked these questions must have thought about who they would be having sex with? maybe their incredibly ugly, fat, and angry girl friends? and thats a no brainer... video games all the way

if they did this survey for xbox players from say.. canada? or australlia? they would definately get very different results, and maybe not make it biased enough saying "we only asked the really nerdy ones"

cuz personally, even if i were to take gaming over sex, i would not tell a surveyor or anyone for that matter, in fear of being made fun of forever