Q Anon Dad Believes Own Son is a crisis actor

FriedRicer

Sep 19, 2010
Raped and killed an underage girl, actually. Not a child per se, but 16 or 17. I know this for a fact and I can't fuckin' wait for the rest of the world to find out.

It's Houseman. Put him on ignore.
Wait? *The* Houseman? from V1? I just got back here but if you're serious then that explains the 'nostalgia' I got reading the posts. It was like I was sucked into 2012.
Is there a religion politics section anymore?

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Wait? *The* Houseman? from V1? I just got back here but if you're serious then that explains the 'nostalgia' I got reading the posts. It was like I was sucked into 2012.
Yeah, he was around for a while and drove most of the forums up the damn walls with his "Creative" debate tactics(which I'm not gonna go into because I don't feel like writing a novel today). Eventually he got banned (what, 6 months ago?) because the Mods told him to knock it the fuck off and he persisted.

And Current Events is the New Religion and Politics. Welcome back, BTW.

FriedRicer

Sep 19, 2010
Yeah, he was around for a while and drove most of the forums up the damn walls with his "Creative" debate tactics(which I'm not gonna go into because I don't feel like writing a novel today). Eventually he got banned (what, 6 months ago?) because the Mods told him to knock it the fuck off and he persisted.

Thank you for the welcoming!

Yes I use to argue with him for days in the religion/politics section.
Interestingly, I still have my post history - are those threads cached somewhere?

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA

He also made a twenty minute YouTube video complaining about moderation because he’s the only person more upset over my not being banned than me.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I see. I left when things got a bit alt-rightish but the Ban post and the statement on jan 6th gives me hope.
I think most of the Alt-righters have wandered off or been banned at this point. Now we're accused of being a Woke Hugbox or something like that.

He also made a twenty minute YouTube video complaining about moderation because he’s the only person more upset over my not being banned than me.
Also that.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I think most of the Alt-righters have wandered off or been banned at this point. Now we're accused of being a Woke Hugbox or something like that.
By the few that remain or try to claim that they're not like the alt-right, but they still carry their memes and ideals.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Thank you for the welcoming!

Yes I use to argue with him for days in the religion/politics section.
Interestingly, I still have my post history - are those threads cached somewhere?
Welcome back

You can access version 1 of the website but I forget how to do it exactly. Maybe it was putting v1 somewhere in the URL

Houseman had big Mike Lindell energy and praised project Veritas over the election. They were warned about bringing conspiracy theories up too much. With all the evidence they showed, they managed to convince me that the election was done pretty fairly. Probably the opposite of what they wanted

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I would usually put him on ignore, but if he said something so reprehensible or stupid, I had to step in. I got him upset several times, because I knew what made him tick, and the fact he couldn't beat my arguments, did not help. You've should have seen the fits he threw.

Last edited:

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
I would usually put him on ignore, but if he said something so reprehensible or stupid, I had to step in. I got him upset several times, because I knew what made him tick, and the fact he couldn't beat my arguments, did not help. You've should have seen the fits he threw.
You do understand that Houseman never believed a word he said and was just screwing with people, right?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
You do understand that Houseman never believed a word he said and was just screwing with people, right?
Not the point. Dude's a freaking idiot. You were more than happy to play along with them most of the time. Hell, you've agreed with the dumb crap he would say half the time. While it's truly mess with people or a bad attempt that messing with people, he was really that delusional and believe plenty of the crap coming out of his mouth. If I'm wrong, which I'm not, go talk to him yourself if you want to find out the truth. Or his diluted version of the truth.

FriedRicer

Sep 19, 2010
Glad to hear someone took up the mantle lol. It's funny, I am not surprised he would go that route.
BTW, how do you quote multple people again?

FriedRicer

Sep 19, 2010
As someone who used to argue with him since like a decade ago I highly doubt it. Most of the 'trolling' aligned with hos other more serious posts.

FriedRicer

Sep 19, 2010
Welcome back

You can access version 1 of the website but I forget how to do it exactly. Maybe it was putting v1 somewhere in the URL

Houseman had big Mike Lindell energy and praised project Veritas over the election. They were warned about bringing conspiracy theories up too much. With all the evidence they showed, they managed to convince me that the election was done pretty fairly. Probably the opposite of what they wanted
I heard they made a YT video. Mind posting it? Or PM if that's too much to put here. Whatever is in TOS etiquette.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Mmm. Not convinced about that.

I think that's an image he attempted to portray and possibly how he saw himself. However, I also think what he said wasn't as divorced from his real beliefs as he might make out. Also that there's an effect that what people start as fun or a game ends up being serious: you think you can walk away, but actually you've emotionally invested and convinced yourself.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Well I'm interested to see how he spins the continual failure of Q-heads to bring any credible evidence of election fraud, considering how he thought they had a point. Though I guess it's going to be along the lines of 'we need to have empathy for why people are driven to being like that by the left being so mean to them.'