Question of the Day, April 24, 2010

TheComedown

Aug 24, 2009
I had to vote for robots they are the only logical winners, tho if i could rig this epic battle, the zombies would win, because zombies are awesome

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Swaki said:
vampires would be useless, zombies dont have a heart beat thus no blood circulation and robots dont have blood.

robots vs zombies on the other hand is harder to figure out, the zombie would outnumber the robots, but they are slow and unintelligent, i would say the robots.
Plus you know, the fact that Robots don't have brain....or smell so the Zombies would leave them alone

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Zombies. You can't kill what's already dead.
What ever happened to removing the head or destroying the brain?

EDIT: Aren't vampires dead as well? And robots are non-living so technically you can't kill any of them. Doesn't mean that you can't stop them functioning/ being able to fight.

I find it somewhat ironic that I voted robots for this question, but Zombies are slow and easily killed and how challenging the vampires are depends on the interpretation of what a vampire is. With advances in technology, I see robots achieving Artificial Intelligence and the power o emotions by 2012 to be more probable, with rebellion soon after. In the almighty battle, the zombies can be easily gunned down and the vampires will depend on the interpretation -- as I've already said -- but given standard characteristics associated with vampires, I don't see them as being much of a threat to the robots.

Or maybe I'm only voting robots because I saw Blade Runner instead of Dracula or Night of the Living Dead last night.

f0re1gn

DON'T PANIC
Jan 21, 2009
If there were other guys to choose from, i had probably chosen them, but in this case it's robots and no other way :)

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Clearly robots, as they're the only ones which can self-replicate without a supply of humans on hand.

Reboare

Apr 2, 2010
It honestly depends on which vampires we're talking about. I would have to say vampires (as long as they don't sparkle) as they would utterly decimate a zombie army and a robot one. Petty robot guns wouldn't be able to stop them!

I'm also saying this hoping there's a vague chance they accept me into their ranks when this inevitably happens xD

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
CoverYourHead said:
Um... Ninjas.

But since they're not on the list... robots.
They're on this list. The "ninja" option is just setting up for a stealth kill and we can't see it.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Robots, all the way. Especially if they happen to look like this:

OR THIS

newbienator

Jun 26, 2009
Actually it depends how advanced the robots are.....I mean if they're like they are now, not sure how solvin a rubik's cube in less than 10 seconds will help much against they others

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
Robots, all the way. Especially if they happen to look like this:

OR THIS
I tip my hat to you, good sir. This is exactly what I was going to post.

Veleste

Mar 27, 2010
Robots and zombies aren't capable of creative thought. Vampires are meant to be smart, strong and fast. I think the Vampires would mess them all up - assuming they can't be turned into zombies since they're already living dead.

If by robots you mean transformers the I guess vampires and zombies are screwed though.

Apr 28, 2008
Zombie_Fish said:
Zombies. You can't kill what's already dead.
What ever happened to removing the head or destroying the brain?
And that doesn't work on Vampire/Robots?
Robots may still be able to survive without the head.

Vampires? A good wooden stake through the heart should stop them.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Robots. Zombies don't stand a chance, they just shuffle around.
Vampires have to retire during the day, and so that's when the vampires will attack. Plus, robots don't ever tire

ahiddenfigure

Hunter of Monsters
Sep 14, 2009
Hang on, aren't zombies already dead? The shambling kind, I mean.

But as most before me have echoed, robots, no competition. Vampires are useless without people, and if we take the non-undead (fast) variety of zombies, they can't take on four humans, let alone robots.