Question of the Day, August 11, 2010

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
Furburt said:
Tinneh said:
That would be awesome!

Wait! What if they let you go into space stoned! And then film it so you can watch the hilarious results when you come back.
Now that's an idea!

Yes. I shall find the finest marijuana this earth possesses, inhale it gently, and float around in zero gravity.

I can actually imagine that being totally brilliant.

One day. One day...
It will be more popular than Double Rainbow! WE SHALL CONQUER THE INTERNET. Until something funnier comes along. Like AIDS.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
no one really said:
No. Even if it was free I wouldn't do it.
Not because I might die and not because I'm afraid. But because it looks really, really boring. (sounds, anyway)
But there's no sound in space!

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Hell no.
I love Space.
I like the idea of Zero Gravity.
But my single greatest fear is somehow getting Ejected into Space in a Space Suit and drift away.
Just waiting till my oxygen runs out and i die.

Ill stay on the earth thank you very much.

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
Not with current technology. When it advances enough for both safety and speed, sure, why not?

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
I want to be in space just to be in space. To stare at Earth, to look into the vacuum, see the other planets.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Well, I think people Like Stephen Hawking,Carl Sagan (deceased), Albert Einstein (deceased), Michio Kaku, Lawrence Strauss, and many other great Physicists who help us understand space deserve it far more than I do. But I would certainly take the opportunity, and without attempting to sound corny, I hope one day I could have accomplished as much as those men to be deserving of it as well.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Hell yes.
Space is awesome.
I want to go there.
In fact, I want to be cryogenically frozen and defrosted when we have colonies in spayce!

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Greyfox105 said:
No, not yet. It is not yet time. Still need to prepare.
But I would when I was ready, I suppose.
Well, I may not, as it could be a waste of funds that could be used to a better purpose.
So no, I suppose.
That's why the poll asks "if you could afford it". To me, "afford" means that you can buy something and still be able to cover basics like food, shelter, vehicle costs, etc.

For me? Hell yes. I certainly wouldn't want to live up there, but it'd be so fascinating to experience zero gravity. That, and how many people can say they've seen what the Earth with their own eyes?

ArMartinez02

Mar 10, 2010
if i could poop money or gold dungs i would defenitely go to space, but for now ima stay home and relax being the time being

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
No space is a little to empty for me no place to get a decent pair of socks anywhere up there and it is hella cold up there

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
If by afford....you mean it will be like i never spent the money and its not leaving a dent on me...DEFFINITLY!!! or even like it was a vacation where i can work it off easally over a year or something...yeah...or if by afford you mean sell everything i own go to space and be homeless...no

no one really

Nov 18, 2009
Tinneh said:
no one really said:
No. Even if it was free I wouldn't do it.
Not because I might die and not because I'm afraid. But because it looks really, really boring. (sounds, anyway)
But there's no sound in space!
It sounds boring to just sit there and not be allowed to touch things for a long time.