Question of the Day, August 25, 2010

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Serperoth said:
Sparx, from Spyro. She's awesome, useful and can take hits for you. What more could you want?:)
*sigh* Ninja'd.....Also, I would have something about picking up spare change and feeding her butterflies.

I guess ill go with MKII from MGS4. Cos its an invisible robot who knocks people out.

Flionk

Nov 5, 2007
Gotta go with Tails. He's friendly (if still a bit childish), useful both on-field with his natural flight and as backup with his technical genius, he can take care of himself when he needs to, and he built an airplane that transforms into a combat mech! With lasers!

That and he's adorable.

LunarTick

Mar 1, 2010
craddoke said:
Morte from Planescape:Torment. How else would I know where to get a good skull-job?
Morte was pretty cool. Funny, snarky and if you said the right things he would open up and be quite sympathetic. I really felt I had earned his trust.

But I'm going for Toonstruck's Flux Wildly (voiced by Dan Castellaneta who did, except Homer Simpson, also Planescape's Nordom Whistleklik (wich is also an amazing sidekick "Nordom and crossbows wish to go in search for trouble!")).

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
I'd pick Urdnot Wrex.

No one wants to mess with Wrex, therefore they wouldn't want to mess with me.

firemark

Sep 8, 2009
I would have to say Clank hands down! 1) He's a freaking robot! and 2) He can help me FLY! I'd rather him than any other rodent that runs around saying his own name over and over too.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Companion Cube. The enemies would fall in love, and I could sneak attack, or they would hate it, and I could sneak attack while they are distracted by hatred. It wouldn't talk back either. Or, you know, Houndoom would be badass too. Oh, or Sweet Tooth and/or Minion.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Clank, surely Clank. I could only wish for a friend as loyal as him. He can turn into a jetpack, which would fulfill my lifelong dream of flight. He's also very cute, very intellegent, and very deadly... what are the downsides?

And everyone who said "Companion Cube" are not nearly as smart as they'd like to think.

no one really

Nov 18, 2009
Brock Samson. : P

Just seems like the kind of help you would need, in case rage-infested monkeys team up with scuba-divers on dinosaurs and infinite ninjas fall from the sky.

Serperoth

Sep 9, 2009
Mr Pantomime said:
Serperoth said:
Sparx, from Spyro. She's awesome, useful and can take hits for you. What more could you want?:)
*sigh* Ninja'd.....Also, I would have something about picking up spare change and feeding her butterflies.

I guess ill go with MKII from MGS4. Cos its an invisible robot who knocks people out.
The spare change part was what I meant by useful:) And insects are all over the place.
Spyro was such an awesome game. Until the PS2, when it got bad.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
The thing with Sidekicks is most of the time they don't realise they are sidekicks, but partners. Only one sidekick that isn't a sidekick is Clank, if he wasn't around, Ratchet would be still stuck on his homeplanet with his thumb up his bum. Plus i havn't met anyone who didn't like Ratchet and Clank yet. *THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOW YOURSELF NOW, YOU FIEND! BACK TO THE BLACK FIRE WITH YOU!*

*ahem...* sorry about that. Anyways, Clank = best partner/sidekick you could have.

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
Wtf I know it's supposed to be funny and all, but y would ne1 pick the companion cube? I love it as much as the next guy, but we all have companion cubes in the form of stepping stools, chairs, cardboard boxes, plastic boxes, and pretty much anything u could think of in your house.