Question of the Day, August 7, 2010

Exia91

Jul 7, 2010
Pacman, dots being eaten all play long. Yes, that's what would conquer Broadway.

TundraWolf

Dec 6, 2008
How classic are we talking here?

Because the only two that I could think of that would be actually watchable were Metroid or The Legend of Zelda. Because both of those would be amazing.

fun-with-a-gun

Jul 30, 2009
Timotheus said:
Pong, it has to be Pong. Think of the variety of songs! Probably minimal music, but still great.
I was thinking either pong or... nope it would have to be pong. a musical about launching a white pixel toward another white bar, and the consequences of failing to do so.

Minjoltr

Aug 6, 2008
I'm not sure it's quite a classic yet but I'd certainly watch Metal Gear Solid: The Musical.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
The Legend of Zelda, or Donkey Kong. Imagine hearing about DK's strife and emotions over Pauline...or how he only kidnapped her to try and win back his Banana Horde...

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
Pacman. He eats loads of pills, the room goes dark, a spotlight hits Pacman and his tenor voice roars on why drug taking is bad, with the ghosts doing backing vocals...

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009

[HEADING=2]A pirate I was meant to be
Trim the sails and roam the sea![/HEADING]

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Space invaders.... invaders from SSPPPACCEEE!
space invaders, invading from space!
From space they come to invade, invading all the time!
space invaders, invaders... from... ssssspppppaaacccceeeee!!

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Tucker154 said:
none. video games are video games. I hate when they make movies out of them, so why would musicals be any different?
Musicals are usually less likely to fail.

wastedyouth89

Mar 9, 2009
Dude, they can't turn good music into good musicals. Why would you want to turn a video game into one? Video games haven't transfered well into movies (Alone in the Dark), television shows ("Well excuse me princess"), or even into other video games (Sonic). A musical requires a lot of talent and a good story to succeed and a video game would be a terrible thing to base it off of.