Question of the Day, July 3, 2010

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Only on the high street. Online it's still going strong, yet offline I've noticed more and more game shops giving less space for PC games, if any at all.

Umwerfer

Nov 3, 2008
until consoles develop a way to headshot, the pc remains immortal. headshot without that silly autoaim consoles use, that is.

Rickyvantof

May 6, 2009
I recently bought a THQ pack on Steam which contains like 20 games, so PC gaming for me will be anything but dead this summer.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
If PC gaming is dying why are the consoles forever trying to be like them?

I'm just going to ignore the fact that PC gaming is ahead of the curve on basically everything - except maybe motion controls, but hardly any 360-PS3-PC gamers seem to want those anyway.

Stupid question.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I still think its strong, especilly with things like Steam. Still got life in the ol' bones yet!

LWS666

[Speech: 100]
Nov 5, 2009
steam will probably do more to help PC gaming than most others, as because of those sales i've bought 25 games in the last month.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
i don't do it...that doesn't mean that it's dying, loads of people are doing it and getting very high and mighty about it. there is no superiority in gaming...no one wins, we're all losers

little bear

Nov 1, 2009
its lost some of its zing thanks 2 the lack of exclusives but PC-gaming is still badass. there's still a shit load of good games on it, and plus i can even pirate classic games (I see no point in hooking up my dreamcast to play evolution or panzer dragon other than nostalgia)

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Ahh, the illogical logic of a gamer: "Ive been playing my console more recently therefor PC gaming must be dying out."

This question seems to come up so often yet its so amazingly retarded.

Dark Link

Jul 27, 2009
Of course it isn't dead. It may not have as many big-budget releases, but it's the indie scene that's keeping the platform aloft. Thousands of well-designed games, often with interesting new mechanics or just incredibly high polish.

CKalvin

Sep 21, 2009
I see a lot of talk about exclusives here and their absence when it comes to the PC.

What a load of total shit. What console can handle FPS, RTS and RPG's at the level that a mouse and keyboard can?

Exclusive games? The PC has entire exclusive genres.

Cyberjester

Oct 10, 2009
Again with the "PC gaming is dead" thing. Seriously..

Show me an RTS on anything other than a PC which plays well, or shooters which are as precise, and I might just say that PC gaming isn't supreme.

While I open the latest game on my comp and show console players just how sucky their game really looks. :D

newfiegirl 110

May 10, 2010
Love using my pc to play games on, but with the constant raising of requirements, it's costly if you're trying to keep up with the newest and latest.