Question of the Day, June 26, 2010

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
This is like asking me wether I would prefer sticking my hand in a blender and the other in sharp glass. Both are horrible choices. I would prefer team neo's Aka, the one.

Shynobee

Apr 16, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Team Calumon!

Calumon: Everyone on my team gets cake!

Well, since most of you want Calumon so much. I quickly threw up a poster!

Calumon: Don't stop Believing!

Edward? Never heard of him!
I wanna join team Calumon! I never stopped believing lil buddy!

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Eukaryote said:
Are the Escapist employees turning in to trolls?
Finally someone said it. The answer is yes, and everyone seems to be falling for it, or it was just a joke question they thought people would play along with, but they just ended up freaking out.

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
I choose team Calumon.
Or Team Blade if the first one is full.
Of course, there's always Team Buffy.

Veleste

Mar 27, 2010
Jacob all the way, he's not a creepy stalker douche and genuinely tries to do some good by that whiny little *****. That being said, he does get a little creepy in the books when he falls in love with a baby and stops aging so she can 'catch up to him'. ¬¬

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
These polls are always so full of dumb, but in this case, Taylor Lautner is incredibly hot and also goes around shirtless from the 2nd movie onwards, so it's Jacob for me.

Whoever is actually attracted to Edward needs to be slapped upside the head.

Uberjoe19

Spartacus
Jan 25, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
So... Necrophilia or Bestiality essentially?

I'll go with neither, thanks.
I hadn't thought of it that way. Thank you sir, I think you just made me dislike Twilight just that little bit more.

Jun 26, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Team Calumon!

Calumon: Everyone on my team gets cake!

Well, since most of you want Calumon so much. I quickly threw up a poster!

Calumon: Don't stop Believing!

Edward? Never heard of him!
I vote this.
but out of options ummm...
Jacob. He's the werewolf right?
'Cus werewolfs are cooler then Vamps in my opinion...
Too bad there isn't any werepires...
They be badass.

UberCharlie

Aug 12, 2008
Team Belmont. Those crazy cats knew how to deal with vampires and werewolves. Whip it good. Also, holy water and axes.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Sparrow said:
How about, Team ARE YOU SERIOUS? Where's the "I'd rather read My Immortal" option?
Oh come on, Twilight might be bad, but it's nowhere near 'My Immortal' bad. That said, looking at the way Hollywood seems to work nowadays, I'm honestly surprised that the 'writer' of 'My Immortal' hasn't been offered a movie deal yet... Seriously, the way things are right now, she'd make billions!

Anyway, I actually like Twilight, as a guilty pleasure, as people here have heard often enough. Yes, it's badly written. Yes, the films aren't great (though better than the books). But every single person who acts in those films is actually a really good actor, if they appear bad in the Twilight films then it's usually because they just don't care and just see it as an easy paycheck (which I'd agree with to be honest, and we know for a fact that's how Robert Pattinson sees the series - he's actually quite a good actor normally).

But as far as 'teams' go, I wouldn't lower myself to either. Mainly because I'm a straight guy. If I have to choose, then I'd probably go Team Jacob, just because he does have more of a well-rounded characterisation and personality than Edward Cullen (although, oddly enough, in the books he is a lot more personable, the whole 'broody emo angst' is only present in Pattinson's portrayal in the films...).

In all honesty though, the only 'team' I'm joining is Team Alice ;D

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Team Edward

(Nooooo... not that Edward. I'm talking about Edward from Daybreakers. He uses a crossbow to kill mutant bat creatures. Yeah, like I would actually vote for sissy sparkling fairy boy.)

Had you going there for a second, didn't I?