Question of the Day, June 26, 2010

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
Lazarus Long said:
And there isn't even an "other" option. I choose Team Buffy.

[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Lol, I just finished watching Blade Trinity last night, so I vote for team Blade.
[spoiler][IMG]http://www.cinemaphile.org/reviews/2004/photos/bladetrinity2.jpg

jojoemon

May 20, 2008
Macgyvercas said:
I have two answers I like to use when I get asked this question.

Answer 1) Team TARDIS
Answer 2) Team SHUT THE #$@% UP ABOUT TWILIGHT

I saw the second one on a T-shirt at a convention I went to. I wanted to buy it, but settled on the Companion Cube mousepad and the shirt with the slice of cake on it that said "Lie to me"
Lazarus Long said:
And there isn't even an "other" option. I choose Team Buffy.

[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

That totally works too.[/quote]Companion Cube mousepad you say? I'm intrigued. and OT, I going to have to go with Team Rocket as well. It's about time they won something...

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Seriously guys? You do realize that there is generally, a unanimous hate for Twilight and its excuse for an author *cough*fanfiction writer*cough*.

But if I must, I choose Edward. He may be a borderline stalker. But at least he didn't seem like an all around asshole because the little [profanity pertaining to female canines here] couldn't figure out whether she wanted to partake in necrophilia or bestiality.

EDIT:\\ Switching to Team Calumon.

Doom moose

Apr 14, 2010
why would you ask me this i imagine the only reason this is the question of day is to get lots of people like myself saying nither im sane you twilight fannboys

Sherry Mullenax

Jun 26, 2010
I CHOOSE EDWARD, NOT BECAUSE HE IS A VAMPIRE AND NOT BECAUSE HE IS CUTE, JUST BECAUSE HE WATCHES HER ALWAYS. DEDICATION IS A BIG TURN ON!

Caps aren't welcome. -Mod

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Well, Jacob doesn't sparkle to my knowledge
Wait a second...
Jack and Calumon said:
Team Calumon!

Calumon: Everyone on my team gets cake!

Well, since most of you want Calumon so much. I quickly threw up a poster!

Calumon: Don't stop Believing!

Edward? Never heard of him!
Go Calumon!
or, if I have to pick a vampire/werewolf

Team Selene
Don't judge me.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
Edward is the vampire one right? then team Edward awesome vampires are better than stupid werewolves even if what i heard about twilight is true

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
Seriously. The rivers of bile unleashed have made it worth enduring that QotD...

Of course, I have absolutely no familiarity with Twilight, so I can't answer the question.

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Neither, Twilight sucks. I refuse to partake in any part of Twilight. That said...

Jack and Calumon said:

Calumon: Don't stop Believing!
Go team Calumon!