Question of the Day, June 26, 2010

ZephrC

Free Cascadia!
Mar 9, 2010
Well, since there isn't a 'Team I don't even know who Jacob is, but I'm not picking Edward' I guess I'll just have to join Team Calumon.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I didn't vote. You should've made a "Team Anti-Jacob" and a "Team Anti-Edward" and then made it possible to vote twice.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
You should have included an option to say: "fuck off".

Because that is the only true answer.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Being a werewolf myself i'll go with Jacob. (Haven't watched or read Twilight yet though)

Skobvs

Nov 26, 2009
Jacob... something about sparkling vampire doesn't sit well with me... (And I think most of us know why...)

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Team Calumon!

Calumon: Everyone on my team gets cake!

Well, since most of you want Calumon so much. I quickly threw up a poster!

Calumon: Don't stop Believing!

Edward? Never heard of him!
All aboard the Team Calumon train!

Ziggy the wolf

May 26, 2009
alright i have seen both of the movies mainly cause im a cinematic masochist and i found jacob more appealing cause i know what it feels like to strung along by women who normal you wouldnt speak to because they are peices of shit. if i had to pick a team it would be...damn i would have to pick between team belment or team sea slug!

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Nope. Not voting.

Sign me up with Team Blade.
Random Argument Man said:
Team Rocket...if someone didn't made the joke yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghtCJZZW5fk&feature=related
Changed my mind! Team Rocket, please.

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
tthor said:
Trogdor1138 said:
It's very hard to decide due to the complex narrative that is the Twilight Saga, I think one really has put themselves in her shoes and have Bella's experience to be able to make a choice, it's hard because it's ofcourse eternal love and all. I think if you study the subtext of Eclipse especially you'll find some issues on dealing with the after effects of an important decision and whether the human mind has a lasting decision on it's emotional drive. Stephanie Meyer managed to make a very relateable and well driven series that made people look at themselves in a different way and re-evaluate what it means to be human.

Is what I would say if the books even counted as literature or art whatsoever, so fuck those people *continues using it as toilet paper*
XD thank God, halfway thru reading that comment i was actually starting to think you were serious!
Then my humour has succeeded :3

Also, can't believe some people think the question is serious :p I mean, it would totally be Edward...

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
Jack and Calumon said:
Team Calumon!

Calumon: Everyone on my team gets cake!

Well, since most of you want Calumon so much. I quickly threw up a poster!

Calumon: Don't stop Believing!

Edward? Never heard of him!
Where is team "I don't care"?

Oh well, Team Calumon looks good. I'll join them.