Question of the Day, June 26, 2010

Cynical skeptic

Apr 19, 2010

Twilight? Really? I mean, I can understand how a site like this would want to cast as wide a net as possible, but isn't this like trying to fish for gazelle?

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I vote for team Jonathan Harker.He lived in Dracula's castle for 2 weeks,and eh doesn't afraid of anything.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
HK_01 said:
Xeno311 said:
People are voting in this thing?

...Really?
You must have voted to know if people voted on it. I didn't, so I don't know.
Actually not. There is a button to the bottom right hand corner of the question box, saying "View Results".
And no. I didn't vote.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Hmm... Last time this thread got made, the topic was locked. Why is it now appropriate to ask it?

OT: Team...Edward, I believe is his name. Even if he sparkles, I still like vampires more.

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
SomeBoredGuy said:
Jack and Calumon said:
Team Calumon!

Calumon: Everyone on my team gets cake!

Hopefully, no-one realises I voted for Edward.
Wait, did you say cake?

*puts on "Team Calumon t-shirt, Calumon hat and gets out huge "Team Calumon" sign*

OT: Where's the option for Team "That truck driver who almost ran over Bella at the start of the series and ended it there are then"?
Team Tyler's Van!

Seriously though escapist.
Did you really think this would turn into anything except screams of "I hate Twilight"?

My own personal opinion (Having read Twilight before it was cool to hate) is that the first book was bad, and nothing else, and I never actually read New Moon or the other two, but from what I can tell it's more of the same except the last one has a half-vampire baby burst out of Bella's womb Alien style, which sounds interesting, but then said baby is paired up with Edward's main rival for Bella's attention -native American werewolf Jacob- who is (I think) eighteen at the time.

What the hell Meyer?
You already have beastiality and necrophilia, do you really need to introduce paedophilia into the mix?

Egitor

Jan 28, 2010
I truly haven't a clue who's who (or who's what or..?)! Maybe I'll watch MovieBob's review again then vote? ^^

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
DeathChairOfHell said:
i bet they did this just to piss everyone off :D
That would explain it.
And in that spirit I can go along. I actually didn't completely hate those books (actually liked the last two) but I knew what I was getting into when my tween cousin lent them to us; this was before the movies and pop-sensation mode started. My wife of course liked them more.

So my cousin asked me this question after I read the books and I had to answer

Team Alice.

I don't think I would've finished the second book without that character making light of all the overblown melodrama. So they need to add that to the poll...

and team Blade because that pic on page 1 is just hilarious.