Question of the Day, June 26, 2010

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
After observing the Escapist community for over a year and a half now, the results don't surprise me one bit. I picked Edward because he had the only line in Twilight that made me smirk...

"I can read every mind in this room apart from yours. There's... Money. Sex. Money. Sex. Cat..."

But then immediately after it hops right back into awkward teenage drama...

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
Alright, I'll play this game.

Assuming that I have to pick someone from within the realm of Twilight (sorry, Calumon) I'm going to go with a third option and say "Team Alice". At least then the whole "teenage young love drama" thing would be a hell of a lot more interesting if the current no-conflict, no drawback "I don't want to turn her into a vampire" nonsense had a lesbian relationship tossed square into the middle of it.

While we're at it I'm sure it would make the movie a lot more enjoyable to watch, too.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
Really is that you question where the answer "i prefer real supernatural books and films".

Oh deffinly team Shadow or Team selene :)

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Haha, (second) best troll thread ever, 4 pages deep and still going, good work Escapist staff!

Anyway, ummm...Who's the wolf? I guess him if you have a gun to my head.

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
How about team "burn everyone involved in this travesty of a series alive and forget it ever existed"?

AlexanderAstartes

Afternoon Delight
Jan 1, 2008
Jack and Calumon said:
Team Calumon!

Calumon: Everyone on my team gets cake!

Well, since most of you want Calumon so much. I quickly threw up a poster!

Calumon: Don't stop Believing!

Edward? Never heard of him!
See, now this is the kind of thinking I can get behind. None of this Twilight rubbish.