Question of the Day, June 7, 2010

Aug 25, 2009
No one. They shouldn't reboot the series.

If they had to though, I suppose I would prefer an actual actress to play her. Preferably a British actress. Lara Croft should not just be played by a pair of melons attached to a carrot stick.

Or maybe Emma Watson could play her, then I would just end up hating the character with all my might.

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
Over the other two, Alison Carroll. Not that I knew who she was before I wiki'd her, but there's no way she could be worse than the other two.

EmeraldGreen

Professional Lurker
Mar 19, 2009
Other: me. True, I don't have the athleticism or the bust for the role. On the upside, I do have long brown hair, acting skills, and an interest in archaeology. How bad could it be?

SpaceCop

Feb 14, 2010
Someone with solid acting chops, a distinguished career, and an authentic accent. I'm thinkin' Judi Dench. She's been in Vin Diesel movies; surely she's picked up some action hero pointers along the way.

EDIT: Except that this is the best answer:
BlueInkAlchemist said:
Eddie Izzard.

He looks better in heels than any of those three wastes of space.

Elesar

Apr 16, 2009
Specifying my other:
No one. Why do we need another Tomb Raider movie, the first 2 sucked?

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Nearly 50% of the comments on here are asking for men. I would like to see Stephen Fry doing all this, but I would much prefer Alison Carol.

Calumon: Not Megan Fox. She's just... kinda weird.

Coldie

Oct 13, 2009
Sean Connery, no contest.

Although if I had to choose from these three, at least Alison Carroll looks the part. They can just add the "acting skill" bit with some CGI magic and get the voice actress from Tomb Raider: Legend.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
Jesus Christ, at least Jolie had some real acting chops behind her when she played the character in question... hollywood needs to stop tramps who's only skill is leaking sex tapes or having big tits.

wastaz

Mmm...brains...
Nov 16, 2009
Jessica Alba, as she looked when she had the lead role as Max in Dark Angel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Guevara).
Man, she was both hot and awesome in that show, too bad it was cancelled...

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Whoopi Goldberg.

If Kingpin and Lynch aren't immune from Hollywood Blackwashing, then why should Lara Croft get any special treatment?

Besides, she's obviously the best actor for the job, so race, age or any other physical attributes shouldn't be a factor.

oktalist

Feb 16, 2009
Kim Kardashian
Megan Fox
Alison Carroll

Am I supposed to know who any of those people are?

All I know is that Butters from South Park is in love with the first one.