Question of the Day, June 7, 2010

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
If it's Megan Fox and she doesn't screw someone this time I swear to god I'm getting my stabbing stick.

Shawshanker

Jan 9, 2010
I want it to be Megan Fox.

Here me out:

She will ruin the movie so bad hat the Tomb Rader series will be discontinued.

May it rest in pieces.

Milkatron

Jul 18, 2008
None of the above. The Tomb Raider series was never good if you ask me and shouldn't need to be continued.

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
No one. Why does there have to be another one? As for Kim Kardashian... why? She doesn't look like the most agile person in the world, and she's a borderline retard. I would like to thank this thread for introducing me to Alison Carroll, though. Holy crap!

Zackary Yakumo

Mar 29, 2010
I think................. no one! i mean i loved, and i mean I liked the games, but when i went to tsee the movies.... well, lets just say that i almost committed suicide.

velvetbabylon

May 3, 2010
Other: Rhona Mitra. At least she'd be familiar with the role, and wouldn't need to fake the accent. (I also happen to think she's smoking hot, and I've loved her movies so far.)

dekkarax

Apr 3, 2008
Lara's VA from the games.

she was in goddamn Ashes to Ashes fer crying out loud.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Rhona Mitra, the first and still the best Lara Croft, in my opinion.
Sorry that I actually went double-checking that (I have no idea why, alright, I actually have one) but Wikipedia says that the first one was Nathalie Cook.
I have no idea who either of the two models are but, still, thought I'd bring that up.