Question of the Day, June 9, 2010

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
I am a god of Karaoke Revolution (I'm probably one of the few people in the world who owns most of the games with the exception of the Uber Rare KR: volume 3 and the American Idol sequel, or the CMT Presents: Country Karaoke Revolution which is my new version of the 9th circle of Hell).

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Where's the love for "Osu!" ? NOTHING beats Osu! (well, except perhaps Elite Beat Agents, as they're a lot alike, but Osu! is for the computers) =D

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Rez.
And I'm putting that out there because I'm betting you wont accept San Andreas as a music game even though I play it that way sometimes. Those guns can be very percussive and the radio was very eclectic.

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
I voted other:
So far im loving the concept of "Power Gig" that game looks amazing, I cant wait to play it.

VyperX

Jul 14, 2009
More love for AudioSurf here :)
Although Frets On Fire is still a great second.

SavingPrincess

Bringin' Text-y Back
Feb 17, 2010
Top Music Game List (In no order)
  • - Dance Dance Revolution
    - Beatmania IIDX
    - DJ Max Trilogy/Portable
    - Osu! Tatake! Ouendan!
    (The Japanese Elite Beat Agents)
    - Audiosurf
    - Beat Hazard
    - Dance Maniax
    - Pump it Up!
    - Para Para Paradise
... and the last bonus entry:

Lumines

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
It used to be Guitar Hero, but now with both Rock Band and it performing almost the exact same way (albeit a few minor add ons) I prefer either one.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
None of them really but if I have to go with one I will go with Guitar Hero. This is because my brothers got GH worldd tour and I have played that, and I remember rocking out with my friend in Norway to GH3's Welcome to the jungle (i think it was 3).

MrSpunkSponge

Apr 30, 2010
I voted other because I love Guitar hero and Rock band... but I really can't wait to play Powergig, looks so awesome

fishman279

Oct 29, 2009
Tharwen said:
None of the above. Instead, I vote Tap Tap Revenge 3. It's a near-perfect little iPhone game, and easily the best game on it in my opinion.
You sir, are a brilliant human being :D
Tap Tap Revenge 3 ftw!

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
AudioSurf FTW!!! Seriously though, only music games I've played is Audiosurf, music catch and frets on fire