Question of the Day, March 9, 2010

Nothankyou

Oct 26, 2009
MUR! IX is my fav :( But out of these ehh, probably VIII.

Lambi said:
FF IX. I like everything about it, the characters, the story, the environment, the music, etc.
Even Quina is bareable when you have everything else to distract you from him/her.
I have nightmares about catching those darn frogs.

baratona

Aug 10, 2009
from the list i had to go with crystal chronicles, it was just fun :p

but my all time favourite has to be FFIX (9) because it had THE best, most messed up story of them all :D

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
Since X wasn't an option I went for Crystal Chronicals. I loved the music and the gentle atmosphere that game provided. Also playing 4 player was mad jokes.

lockeslylcrit

Dec 28, 2008
Out of the retarded selection above, I'd say XII.
News flash: there were other FF games before VIII.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Actually, Final Fantasy 13 is my first one, and is also Square Enix last chance with me, I've played other games by them, and each time I was dissapointed(Star Ocean) or pissed off(The Last Remnant, Infinite Undiscovery).

Doc Cannon

I hate custom titles.
Feb 3, 2010
swaki said:
the card game is about the only part of the FF series i like, so 8.
Yes, Triple Triad was a lot of fun... almost too much fun o_O
I also liked FFVII above other FF games I played, it just seemed more... uh, exiting? less-generic fantasy? I can't really explain it.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
I hated FFVIII.

FFIX was okay. It was all right.

FFX was meh. FFX-2 was a joke and downright insulting. I never tried to play another FF game after FFX

Tekyro

Aug 10, 2009
From that list, X-2 (shut up, I liked it!)
My favourites though (in order) would be IX, IV, and X.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
I've only played IX, Crisis Core and Dissidia, which are both spinoffs from a very popular game(s). Huh.

My favourite is IX, but seeing as I only like Shang....thingy from XII, I'll go with that.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Lambi said:
crotalidian said:
I know. And I find it clever how every main character is a class from the former FF games. Zidane is a Thief, Garnet (I refuse to call her Dagger!) is a White Mage, Vivi is a Black Mage, etc.

And I assume you mean Balthier? Because I agree with you. He is awesome.
who else. he even calls himself that. he also is not a 'teenage androgo-tosser' and has normal hair. even if he is married to his Viera *cough*wookie*cough* companion.

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
For me, it's unidscussable. The ORIGINAL Crystal Chronicles, the only game that has managed to make me and my immediate circle of friends stick together through a solid 20 hours of gameplay without bickering.

4 boys went into that room that day. They came out heroes.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
crotalidian said:
Lambi said:
crotalidian said:
I know. And I find it clever how every main character is a class from the former FF games. Zidane is a Thief, Garnet (I refuse to call her Dagger!) is a White Mage, Vivi is a Black Mage, etc.

And I assume you mean Balthier? Because I agree with you. He is awesome.
who else. he even calls himself that. he also is not a 'teenage androgo-tosser' and has normal hair. even if he is married to his Viera *cough*wookie*cough* companion.
I thought they were only partners. They were married? Is it wrong that I sort of envy him?

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
No Final Fantasy IX?!

How can this even be a fair poll when you don't include all the Final Fantasy games.