Question of the Day, May 24, 2010

SeumasBates

Nov 19, 2009
I suppose it depends where I get to play my videogames if 'Earth' was to loose.
I reckon we should find out...

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
If the choice is between being locked up in a house where you can play every video game ever made, or being outside with no videogames to play, ever, the choice goes to the latter.

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
Well the world is a hell of a lot bigger than any video game will be for quite a long time, and until we reach that stage, I would rather explore the earth and find all of the interesting things here.

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
Loving video games is better for the environment than loving the earth. People who love video games stay at home where as people who love the Earth explore and exploit it. Destroying the thing they love by controlling nature and burning fossil fuels so they can see more of it and take crappy photographs.

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
I cannot eat this in a videogame.

Also, I cannot score and my folks aren't there and by God I love my family.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Earth is where I have a lot of laughs. That said, video games have caused me to fall about laughing hilariously.......but tbh. Earth has more to offer.

And it has real women. Seriously, that makes it fucking awesome.

The Lizard of Odd

Jun 23, 2009
Umm yeah...if anyone were to actually take this seriously it would be obvious. No earth, no existence for us on this earth to enjoy video games. It's not a matter of 'like' even at that point. If you were to ask, 'video games' or 'camping/hiking/enjoying the outdoors' then the numbers would make more sense.

Museli

Nin!
Aug 12, 2009
Earth contains books and music. Those two things alone give me more combined pleasure than video games, so Earth wins here.

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
Earth. I have just spent 4-5 hours reading in the garden - trying to make the most of the nice weather England is currently enjoying :)