Question of the Day, November 4, 2010

sunburst

Media Snob
Mar 19, 2010
Mostly texting. It's quick, easy and convenient. Was it not included as an option because it's the obvious winner?

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
It's called the telephone. It's probably the biggest innovation of the last 150 years (I say "probably" because video games, the automobile and the television were all invented in the last 150 years as well).

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
If my schedule wasn't eaten up by too many classes, I would hang out with them more often. So I have to facebook.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Wait wait wait...this poll assumes I have friends outside of the internet.
Exactly! Apart from the members of my gaming group (where sitting down to play D&D is basically the only thing we ever do together[footnote]With the notable exception of our party wizard, whom I see and interact with quite a bit more often because he happens to be my father.[/footnote]), all my "friends" are internet friends, and our method of communication is typically whatever venue precipitated our initial interaction (forums, in-game chat, etc). I'm practically a recluse outside of school and work (which are the same place, as I work at a school).

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Out of the available options: Face to face. Usually I use my phone to call my friends up and set up meetings. If I don't have a person's number, I email them. If I don't have their email, then and only then do I resort to their Facebook accounts.