Question of the Day, November 4, 2010

sizzle949

May 4, 2009
Face-to-face, text, or IM. Still don't have a facebook or twitter account and don't plan to make either anytime in the near future

Xaryn Mar

Sep 17, 2008
That would be a mix: Face to face, skype, msn, steam, phone and email being the most common.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Where's phone on the list? Are we supposed to be so internet oriented that we can't use phones to talk to people anymore?

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
Most of my friends live too far away for me to see them in person. I'm not too keen on the idea of long-distance calls to ask my friends how it's going. Facebook is the most convenient way to contact people. If you suddenly realize you need to contact someone, but you don't have their contact info, chances are, they have facebook. All you need is their name. It's also the best way to have long-distance conversations with multiple people where anyone can join in.

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
I usually text my friends to keep in touch with them, unless those friends are colleagues I work with or they catch me on Facebook or on email. A select few of my friends have moved out of the UK and are now in different countries, France for one of them, and its easier for us to keep in touch via email and Skype.

But definitely texts for the most part.

andreas3K

Feb 6, 2010
I use a pigeon to deliver messages. And if i don't have a pigeon I use smoke signals. And if I can't light a fire I use a telephone.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
A little invention made popular by Alexander Graham Bell.
It deeply pains me that Ventrilo is up here, but not maybe... well, I don't know, A TELEPHONE OR SORTS?

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Me and my closest friends have a ventrilo channel where we sit all day, every day, talking shit. Additionally I use MSN, Facebook and sometimes even SMS.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Telephone, steam chat and our own private forum.

We started our own little internet forum, for coordinating our d&d sessions. It grew a little (25 members, all pnp rpg or tabletop wargame players from around town) and now it has over 10000 posts.