Quickly, make up a random plot twist!

Infesord

Apr 27, 2010
The 3 seashells in the bathrooms were really just a clever joke intended for anyone new to the system, so that everyone else could laugh at them when they asked how to use them.

Coincidently, everyone makes sure they have spare paper with them on hand at all times.

nettkenneth

Apr 6, 2009
thiefs are stealing a object of unimaginable power to make peace on earth end world hunger and create a perfect economic system

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
The Dog that bit you when you were a kid, that turned you into hating canines, was actually the reincarnarted you from the future that travelled back in time to prepare you for the werewolf-wars.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I have a few twists I'm actually using in my various short stories. One of them is that one of the main female characters is in love with her brother. Another is that the villain's family includes two twin sisters who are kind of 'into' each other, if you know what I mean. Another was the main villain has secretly infiltrated the world's expy version of the UN by turning a bunch of corrupt politicians of various warmongering countries to his cause to start a magical/scientific civil war...

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Your really a pirate stuck in Lincoln''s Virtual Matrix Pod located on the gargleplex network of the Gondor Matrix. Also your the REAL villain.

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
-All of the deaths and supposed "ghosts" upon the ship were actually caused by a massive hivemind-horde of Gerbils that are plotting to take over the world!

-According to my calculations, the end of the world is supposed to happen... last Tuesday!

-The cake ISN'T a lie!

Shayne Haugen

Sep 22, 2010
The person you though was your best friend is really a cyborg sent to kill you he is just biding his time for the right moment

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
The cardboard, shoe-in, ditz of a love interest has put together a huge xanatos gambit and suddenyl ends up ruling the world.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
You are not a real person....
You are not in a real plain of existance...
And the player is coming! Hide before he'll decide to shoot you or take your stuff!