Quote yourself!

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
"A stupid woman is a waste of perfectly good breasts."

Was something I said to a girlfriend trying to get across what I liked about her. Not sure I succeeded but I quite liked this phrase that came from all the awkward verbal stumbling I was doing.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
"Originality isn't dead, it's just harder to make."

-Me whenever I see whiners who complain the lack of originality in media.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
Well my fellow escapabillibambadoes, I've been thinking.
-Me, on many of my threads.
Holy shish kebabs, I didn't think I'd ever get that badge!
-Me after getting the "on fire" badge, for getting 10,000 views on one thread.

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
"Oh god, oh god, oh god, my insides are on my outsides. MY INSIDES ARE ON MY OUTSIDES!!!"

"You make me want to punch a baby."

Lectori Salutem said:
"..."

Yeah, I'm not really a talkative guy
Are you a pokemon trainer @_@

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
"What's the point in life if all I am is a pair of boobs and a slight resemblance to my mother?!" - Me, I cannot remember the occasion, it was in response to something a friend said.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
"No, you know what? I don't care. You're boring me. You hear that, jabber jabber jabber, you just said? Yeah, no. Bored now."

Those are the most worthwhile words I've ever strung together.

Lectori Salutem

Apr 11, 2011
tobi the good boy said:
"Oh god, oh god, oh god, my insides are on my outsides. MY INSIDES ARE ON MY OUTSIDES!!!"

"You make me want to punch a baby."

Lectori Salutem said:
"..."

Yeah, I'm not really a talkative guy
Are you a pokemon trainer @_@

<__>

Jigglypuff, use sing!

*runs away*

Sep 13, 2009
=y said:
"Did that just happen?" - Friend

"Why yes. I did just get you with a snowball in August." - Me

I need to do that again. Preserving snowballs is fun! And they can't reciprocate.
You clearly don't live in Calgary. Retaliation is very possible, even in August.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
'that, was a 'Mother Fucker'&#65279; for the ages right there, the hate, in those two simple words ... just, wow o.o' - me commenting on the Foamy video 'Zip Codes'

apparently is was worth a thumbs up

(yeah i really got nothing)

uttaku

Sep 20, 2010
Fuck off, I'm trying to science here!
On why avatar isn't like the East India Trading Company - We didn't blow up their hippy life tree
Muttonchops are BITCHIN!

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
"Dobby's plane is the best plane!"

-Z of the Na'vi, when attempting and more often than not failing, to ram my friends with the helicopter...plane...thing, back when we played Halo Reach.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
Normality is overrated
I think I'm a summoner. I attempted to summon Shiva from final fantasy ten and a piece of ice fell from the sky and hit me in the head as if she said: hell no! Not for u, not ever.
I also tried summoning ixion and lightening hit a telephone pole down the street and I watched the power go out.from that point I strode ouside and yelled nevermind and the power was back within 3 minutes

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Oh! Old lady at a dementia home mistaking a cat outside for one of her own (probably deceased) pets!

"Oh that's my pussy! (to a woman next to her) Don't you be taking that the other way!...."

Hilarious moment. She was one of my favourite residents, who actually started to treat me as if I was her grandson. Sad.

I say some pretty odd things, I just can't remember any....