random superpower thread.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Social_Magnetism

Ha, if I want to be the center of attention I can be or if I want some alone time, I can have it!

Mr.Mage

Dec 18, 2014
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Reversal

So this would pretty much do nothing. I guess there are worse powers on the list then this.

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
I got quite a fun one, Fire Transmutation! [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Transmutation] Meaning I can turn whatever the fuck I want into fire. Great for going on murderous and destructive rampages, I'd save a fortune on coal if I ever have a fireplace in my house and it's great for outdoor camping!

lazinesslord

Jun 13, 2010
Ice Pillar Projection. That's one that'll make you a badass but I can't see it having much use in everyday life. I guess the power could be used to bring water to places that need water (just summon a pillar and wait for it to melt).
Overall, I'd say this is a pretty COOL power.

404notfound

Nov 9, 2009
I'd be really happy if I did have this; Psionic Energy Conversion [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psionic_Energy_Conversion ]. Specific things that could come in handy: Remove negative thoughts or memories, turn psychic energy into fire or electricity and telekinesis.

Michael Tabbut

May 22, 2013
I got Peak Human Agility
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Agility
Basically I Parkour like a boss.

brom0220

Aug 22, 2011
I got Magic Embodiment. That's lucky if I'm in a world where magic exists. Not so much here.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Embodiment

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
I Got Super Form.

Technically there isn't really any sort of limit with that so I'll just say my super Form let's m do whatever is convenient for the plot.

tf2godz... I think you've met your match. I'm coming for you...

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Semi-DemiFiend said:
I Got Super Form.

Technically there isn't really any sort of limit with that so I'll just say my super Form let's m do whatever is convenient for the plot.

(AFTER A BRIEF FIGHT)
WHAT IS THIS POWER? YOU WEREN'T THIS POWERFUL WHEN WE STARTED FIGHTING. WHAT'S GOING ON?

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
tf2godz said:
Semi-DemiFiend said:
I Got Super Form.

(AFTER A BRIEF FIGHT)
WHAT IS THIS POWER? YOU WEREN'T THIS POWERFUL WHEN WE STARTED FIGHTING. WHAT'S GOING ON?
Well when we started fighting I soon realized my Super-Duper-Double-Decker-Mega-Awesome-Form wasn't enough to best you so in the split second you sort of half sneezed I transformed into my Time Master form and went back in time to train and search for the 7 legen-dairy cheese wheels . Within that time I realized a new power within... I realized and gave rise to the power of cheese! Now with this power I have achieved my Super Duper Triple Decker Quintuple Pounder Super Mega Ultra form of incredible Awesomeness (with Extra Cheese)! And in this form I am truly invincible and all powerful!...until the next series where you get revived somehow and the writers come up with some poorly thought out explanation for why I can't access my most powerful forms and curbstomp you from the get go.

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Semi-DemiFiend said:
tf2godz said:
Semi-DemiFiend said:
I Got Super Form.

(AFTER A BRIEF FIGHT)
Well when we started fighting I soon realized my Super-Duper-Double-Decker-Mega-Awesome-Form wasn't enough to best you so in the split second you sort of half sneezed I transformed into my Time Master form and went back in time to train and search for the 7 legen-dairy cheese wheels . Within that time I realized a new power within... I realized and gave rise to the power of cheese! Now with this power I have achieved my Super Duper Triple Decker Quintuple Pounder Super Mega Ultra form of incredible Awesomeness (with Extra Cheese)! And in this form I am truly invincible and all powerful!...until the next series where you get revived somehow and the writers come up with some poorly thought out explanation for why I can't access my most powerful forms and curbstomp you from the get go.
....no..no..NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!! THIS CAN BE! I'M A GOD YOU ARE A LITTLE BEAR! I CAN CRUSH GALAXYS WITH ONE HAND! YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THEN ME BECAUSE OF CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!! I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUE POWERS OF A GOD NOW DIE MORTAL AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

(Fires a nuclear beam at Semi-DemiFiend)

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ocean_Lordship

Capabilities
The user has authority and control over the ocean, a place where sea monsters and even prisoners stay. The user can control the sea and storms as they see fit.

Applications
Air Manipulation
Animal Creation
Aquatic Adaptation
Aquatic Life Manipulation
Aquatic Respiration
Beast Creation
Creation
Dark Water Manipulation
Deity Soul
Destruction
Disaster Manipulation
Divinity
Earthquake Generation
Evaporation
Giant Monster Physiology
Holy Water Manipulation
Hydrokinetic Combat
Lightning Bolt Manipulation
Magma Manipulation
Ocean Embodiment
Personal Domain
Pollution Manipulation
Storm Manipulation
Water Manipulation
Water Form Manipulation
Weather Manipulation
Transcendent Physiology

So I'm a stupid broken OP aquaman? Yay me~

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
tf2godz said:
Semi-DemiFiend said:
tf2godz said:
Semi-DemiFiend said:
I Got Super Form.

(AFTER A BRIEF FIGHT)
....no..no..NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!! THIS CAN BE! I'M A GOD YOU ARE A LITTLE BEAR! I CAN CRUSH GALAXYS WITH ONE HAND! YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THEN ME BECAUSE OF CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!! I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUE POWERS OF A GOD NOW DIE MORTAL AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

(Assumes Pure Energy Form and absorbs said beam) Don't you get it? My powers are vague enough to let get away with any thing!

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Omnipotence [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence]

Meh.
Whoever wants a pretzel or hotdog, you can find me ... IN MY FUCKING PLANET-SIZED BUTT CASTLE!

Also hah tf2godz.
I'll turn you into a pretzel hotdog for my entertainment.
Then I shall shower the Earth with candycorn!

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
Ziz Physiology. The ability to turn into the king of all birds, basically the sky based equivalent of leviathan.

That's....very, very wierd as far as powers go. It's like the ability to turn into Rodan, but presumably without uranium breath. So I could have a Tohei style fight with Jet Jaguar, I guess.

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
StormShaun said:
Omnipotence [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence]

Meh.
Whoever wants a pretzel or hotdog, you can find me ... IN MY FUCKING PLANET-SIZED BUTT CASTLE!

Also hah tf2godz.
I'll turn you into a pretzel hotdog for my entertainment.
Then I shall shower the Earth with candycorn!
look I'm busy right now. I'LL KILL YOU LATER!!!

Semi-DemiFiend said:
tf2godz said:
Semi-DemiFiend said:
tf2godz said:
Semi-DemiFiend said:
I Got Super Form.

(AFTER A BRIEF FIGHT)

(Assumes Pure Energy Form and absorbs said beam) Don't you get it? My powers are vague enough to let get away with any thing!
(FIRES BEAM BACK AT ME AND HIT ME)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! THIS CAN'T BE!!! I'M A GOD AND I WAS DEFEATED BY CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!! AAAAAA
(explodes as Semi-DemiFiend walk away like in power rangers)

njrk97

May 30, 2011
Semi-DemiFiend said:
tf2godz said:
Semi-DemiFiend said:
tf2godz said:
Semi-DemiFiend said:
I Got Super Form.
Semi-DemiFiend said:

(AFTER A BRIEF FIGHT)

(FIRES BEAM BACK AT ME AND HIT ME)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! THIS CAN'T BE!!! I'M A GOD AND I WAS DEFEATED BY CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!! AAAAAA
(explodes as Semi-DemiFiend walk away like in power rangers)
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence is what i rolled...GO figure
(Suddenly on a cliff above the battle, a cliff that randomly appeared)
No tf2Godz i don't believe you will be dying right now, continue on your mission for world conquest or whatever your petty mind wishes and i will take care of Semi-DemiFeind for now. Thanks to my absolute restoration power i restore Semi to the state where in you were not transformed and thanks to my boundaries manipulation i now make it so that even if you do transform you will be weaker. I destroy the cheese aswell cause cheese is icky.