RayWilliamJohnson has been banned.

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
I stopped watching him a few months ago. I tried again a few days ago but his style seemed to have worsened. It almost seemed too, fake? Slapstick? Too americanised maybe? I don't know, but I'm not bothered anymore.

S_SienZ

Jan 26, 2011
If there were any youtubers that deserve to be banned, it'd be him.

Don't get me wrong, I find people like Fred annoying as fuck, but at least the guy makes his own content. All RWJ does is play viral videos and talks about them. Everyone does that, with their mates, then they get up and do their real job.

Burntpopcarn

May 29, 2011
Well then, that explains why my friend has gone from being all "Raywilliamjohnson is the best thing on youtube" to going around blabbering about Shane Dawson and how awesome HE is. Also, he thinks that the alien vs. predator game has better graphics than uncharted 3 and he thinks that a "smartgun" (whatever the hell that is) is a new super sniper rifle the military is building and weaponizing as we speak, he also believes that Robert Benfer ripped off his friend's "fishstick sandwich burrito" DSI flipnote and that he didn't even write the song, even though the flipnote isn't even really his friend's to begin with, and the worst part? My friend Peter believes every thing he says without question. I hate my friends.

MultiElford

Oct 22, 2011
Master Steeds said:
EDIT 2: lots of people seem to have a lot of hatred for a man that just makes youtube videos, why are people glad a person lost their job?
I have seen him comment on some of my favorite youtube users' channels and he was being an absolute idiot (granted, if you watch his videos you would get the same impression).

He is rude, he is a troll and he is uncivilized.

Also, I can't stand seeing his face in my recommendations bar all the time, so I am quite happy that he is not around anymore.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
k-ossuburb said:
Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views.

So, half the videos he's ever made?
(and disabled comments on, hur hur hur)

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Good Riddance! The guy was a total attention whore who practically STRIVED on attention from people. Honestly he's worse then Rebecca Black combined with a steaming pile of shit that was forced into the CD Drive of an Auto tuner.

WhiteTiger225

Aug 6, 2009
Shaunofthebread said:
Does anyone know what he did? This seems fishy to me seeing as hes a youtube partner and the most subbed on youtube. Doubt they would ban him
So the fishy part is him being banned, not him being above the rules because he is a corporate stooge?

WhiteTiger225

Aug 6, 2009
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
Meh, I was never really fond of his stuff. His jokes were bad, and really he got his popularity off the "work" of others.
To simplify my thoughs on his channel, I'll let Pinkie Pie do the honors. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mG2I-o3yUA]
So just like MLP Fans? HEYOOOOOOOOOOO

But yes, glad to see it immedietly led me to some good recommended videos for once.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I don't get the Ray Willian Johnson hate. His music videos sucked (apart from the Zombie Love Song one), but all he does is show us a few viral videos a couple of days a week. It's worthwhile content I can't be bothered finding myself.

DeathChairOfHell said:
He did not have the most subscribers. Yogscast hold that honor.
How do you figure? RWJ has/had over 5 million subscribers. Yogscast appears to have about 1.2 million.

BodomBeachChild

Nov 12, 2009
So... he does the same thing Tosh.O does? Except on YouTube. Considering how bad he is I can't imagine how aweful this guy was.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
His channel appears to have been reinstated, at least for me. Honestly I used to tune into =3 regularly but I haven't watched it in a long time. I don't know I just suddenly lost interest in it I was still surprised at the thread title though. Like YouTube would ban one of its precious partners.

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
this isnt my name said:
Who ?
Im now just adding words becuase I cant add anything else to my post but dont want to get warned fo low content.
hehe this is pretty much word for word what i was going to post. Thank you sir!

Alex Tom

Sep 25, 2011
David Bjur said:
Shaunofthebread said:
Does anyone know what he did? This seems fishy to me seeing as hes a youtube partner and the most subbed on youtube. Doubt they would ban him
As I've said before, "I think his acount got shut down 'cause that he took other peoples videos and put them on his website and put the links to the videos on his website in the description of his videos. That way, he got money from other peoples videos."
Well i checked this morning after reading the OP's thing and it said "removed for Spam, scams and commercially deceptive content" (idk if someone said this already i dont feel like going through 4 pages lol)

urilukin

May 16, 2011
SidingWithTheEnemy said:
Sorry, but who is RayWilliamJohnson?

Why should I care?

How does it effect our lives?

I would watch his videos to get some idea but they acutally have been banned you know, so please enlighten me.
You should not care he takes already popular stuff of the internet and provides the plainest comment about it "HURR HURR she fell into the fountain HURR HURR"