Rebecca Black is gone.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
The Rockerfly said:
Eh, not bothered that badly either way. She's shit but so are most mainstream musicians, what difference is there between her and Justin Beaver
The second one is currently appearing on every page about 35 times :(
WHY DID I CLICK THE BUTTON?!

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
brandon237 said:
The Rockerfly said:
Eh, not bothered that badly either way. She's shit but so are most mainstream musicians, what difference is there between her and Justin Beaver
The second one is currently appearing on every page about 35 times :(
WHY DID I CLICK THE BUTTON?!
That and on his birth certificate it says he's a boy. Personally I think he's lying but idk

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs [/youtube]
My reaction in a nutshell.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
So there you go. All that ad revenue wasn't enough to overcome the emotional distress the internet was causing her.

Well done, internet. Take something a bit annoying and turn it into a full cycle of bullydom.

Chibininja69

Jun 17, 2011
I pity her, but at the same time... Meh. Hopefully she learned something, and can actually use said knowledge to make proper songs in the future. As long as they aren't as god-awful as the few she's released already.

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
If only there were a way to remove her from the memory of the human race.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
DesiPrinceX09 said:
Excellent! But I'm afraid it's not over my fellow escapists, another great evil (dare I say GREATER evil) still resides on youtube. The song I am talking about? My jeans...Which in my opinion is even worse and even more stupid.

Click if you dare...and judge for yourself which is worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64
lolwut. Jenna Rose actually understands basic singing technique and sounds really good minus autotune and effort.

As for the song itself - SHE'S TWELVE. Give her a break.

I hope she gets far, myself.

Akihiko

Raincoat Killer
Aug 21, 2008
Blast and damnation. I avoided watching that video for so long because I figured it would be horrible and not worth my time. Now that it's forbidden fruit, I find myself feeling a teeny bit curious. >.>

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
lettucethesallad said:
DesiPrinceX09 said:
Excellent! But I'm afraid it's not over my fellow escapists, another great evil (dare I say GREATER evil) still resides on youtube. The song I am talking about? My jeans...Which in my opinion is even worse and even more stupid.

Jesus Christ monkey balls. Who okayed this?
It's good to know what is really important to the badly autotuned youth of today....
jeans and celebrities.

*cries*

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
Poor girl, hope she's not being tormented in her personal life and will grow up undamaged by it. Her voice wasn't even too bad.

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
Why does everyone say that Rebecca Black and those lot are "teh worst singars EVAR"? I mean, don't get me wrong, they ARE bad. In fact they're awful. At the same time though, I was fairly certain that the title of "Worst Musicians Ever" was still firmly held by The Shaggs.

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
DesiPrinceX09 said:

man, i hate you for life for putting that up.
does this mean we have to say horribly mean things to this girl until she takes that song of youtube???
cause look how long it took rebecca black to come to her senses.... sighhh....
internets are no fun anymore... too much work

LITE992

Jun 18, 2011
Well at least she has integrity and standards, unlike the majority of the music industry.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Dang, that is disappointing. Well I guess I can keep annoying people with it by sing only a few lines.

It's Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Hagenzz said:
Simeon Ivanov said:
"Gone insane, but the memory remains ... " Seriously, how will she ever live knowing she created one of the most despised things in the world? How will she ever get out of bed knowing half the world hates her and laughs at her shitty attempt at music? How will she ever live past the shame??? ... Ah, but enough talk. Let's party! :D
First of all, I highly doubt the song is "one of the most despised things in the world", Mr. Jump On The Bandwagon.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people haven't even heard about it, and a lot that have probably rank malaria or Nazis a little higher than a song. I know I do.

Secondly, how will she live? Hopefully, surrounded by people who, unlike you, can look past the mistakes of a 14 year old little girl, do not claim to hate a, once again I must stress this, 14 year old girl, and who will share a laugh with her about it in the future.
I don't hate Rebecca Black for making a shitty song, but I do hate you for being such a douche. That I do.
I hate you for not reading the forum rules properly.

As painful as it is to know, there still worse music out there for people who hold a grudge with their ears. I guess we should thank her for unifying people in hatred for a few weeks. Back to bashing indie kids!
LITE992 said:
Well at least she has integrity and standards, unlike the majority of the music industry.
If she had standards she would have stopped before she unleashed it on us.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
As long as I still have this video, I will be okay. I don't care about the actual song, but this parody is fun.