Rebecca Black is gone.

PettingZOOPONY

Dec 2, 2007
v3nge said:
Black wanted it removed as the record label were trying to charge per view or something ridiculous. Trying to extort money from the viral hit. Well 'viral hit' might not be the best wording...
Extort? Her parents and her paid for the whole thing and agreed to it. They just weren't getting a cut like they thought they should even though they know they signed all rights away.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
v3nge said:
Black wanted it removed as the record label were trying to charge per view or something ridiculous. Trying to extort money from the viral hit. Well 'viral hit' might not be the best wording...
worldwide ear trolling?
OT: thank bejesus. but are the parodies and heavy metal/brocks dub versions still up?
also, My Jeans by Jenna Rose does, in fact, fill you with even more rage:
DesiPrinceX09 said:
Excellent! But I'm afraid it's not over my fellow escapists, another great evil (dare I say GREATER evil) still resides on youtube. The song I am talking about? My jeans...Which in my opinion is even worse and even more stupid.

Click if you dare...and judge for yourself which is worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64
also, why is the DMV giving 12 year olds drivers licences? isnt there some kind of law against that in america.

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
Is it really that great of a feeling to pick on a teenager that made a wrong choice in her life? I mean, honestly, who didn't want to do a retarded thing when he/she was 15? The only difference is we were couldn't and/or where stopped.
She didn't have somebody to stop her, or even worse, she had somebody who encouraged her to create what can be described, at best, as a mediocre song. She's not the real monster, the people who promoted her are. This kid might end up with serious psychological issues because of this song and the general opinion it got.

Also, saying the song is bullshit is debatable. As shitty as it may be, she's probably made millions of bucks while we're on a forum talking about her video. Somehow I think the roles here aren't that clear.

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
DesiPrinceX09 said:
Excellent! But I'm afraid it's not over my fellow escapists, another great evil (dare I say GREATER evil) still resides on youtube. The song I am talking about? My jeans...Which in my opinion is even worse and even more stupid.

That was pretty bad, but I have the antidote!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFIa9lTrJng

standokan

May 28, 2009
"I created this monster, AND NOW I MUST DESTROY IT"

I'm pretty sure that those were her thoughts.

SeaMonster1776

Jun 8, 2011
The Rockerfly said:
Eh, not bothered that badly either way. She's shit but so are most mainstream musicians, what difference is there between her and Justin Beaver
Funnily enough she's actually pursuing a duet with Justin Beiber. Can we all agree that if such a thing were to occur, 2012 will come early.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
DesiPrinceX09 said:

Ouch!! That actually hurt. I watched about 5 seconds before turning it off. The autotune.... THE AUTOTUNE......
I actually think that's worse than Friday

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
DesiPrinceX09 said:

Jesus Christ monkey balls. Who okayed this?

Hamhandderhard

Jun 15, 2011
Eh, it was just a terrible song and it feels like yesterday I had this dark and terrible feeling when I heard it the first time. Now I pity Ms. Black and I wish her the best in her life. I mean, imagine, no matter how well you do in life the rest of the world just remembers you as a person who did a god awful song. What a shame.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
Hagenzz said:
Simeon Ivanov said:
"Gone insane, but the memory remains ... " Seriously, how will she ever live knowing she created one of the most despised things in the world? How will she ever get out of bed knowing half the world hates her and laughs at her shitty attempt at music? How will she ever live past the shame??? ... Ah, but enough talk. Let's party! :D
First of all, I highly doubt the song is "one of the most despised things in the world", Mr. Jump On The Bandwagon.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people haven't even heard about it, and a lot that have probably rank malaria or Nazis a little higher than a song. I know I do.

Secondly, how will she live? Hopefully, surrounded by people who, unlike you, can look past the mistakes of a 14 year old little girl, do not claim to hate a, once again I must stress this, 14 year old girl, and who will share a laugh with her about it in the future.
I don't hate Rebecca Black for making a shitty song, but I do hate you for being such a douche. That I do.
And I hate you for understanding what sarcasm is

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
SeaMonster1776 said:
The Rockerfly said:
Eh, not bothered that badly either way. She's shit but so are most mainstream musicians, what difference is there between her and Justin Beaver
Funnily enough she's actually pursuing a duet with Justin Beiber. Can we all agree that if such a thing were to occur, 2012 will come early.
oh...

OH GOD

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
Apparently the made who made the video was charging people to watch the video or listen too the song, and so she had the video taken down.

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
DesiPrinceX09 said:

Holy sh---

REBECCA! COME BACK! I'D RATHER HAVE YOU THAN THEM!

SeaMonster1776

Jun 8, 2011
lettucethesallad said:
DesiPrinceX09 said:

Jesus Christ monkey balls. Who okayed this?
If you look closely the producer is Lunch Box Records lmfao. Sadly this thing is not too all uncommon. It only cost Rebecca Black $4000 to put her single out. It's really not too impossible for some tween to make her own lyrics and make a single.

Oh and my 2 cents, she's actually somewhat better that Rebecca Black, nothing beats the contrived nature of how Rebecca lists off the days. That and how she seems like a spoiled twat.

Hamhandderhard

Jun 15, 2011
DesiPrinceX09 said:

Jesus H. Christ.

Black sounds like a angel compared to this chick.